Chapter 3

(Emily's POV)

I burst into my room so exited I grabbed my big suit case that we use for family vacations. I start packing outfits and all my close then I realize I don't know how long were going to be there for or where were moving to. I quickly through on black shorts and a half shirt that said wild. I fix my hair and put on some eyeliner and mascara and cover up to cover my scars. My brother knows I cut but no one else. I run down stairs again. Sam's still there I give him a quick smile then quickly turn to Kian to ask him a question. "I know I ran off right away but how long are we going to be there and where is it" Kian laughs and smiles and says "well your going to be 18 in two weeks so where moving in and staying there cause you wanna do online collage" i just stood the with my mouth open and then he said that its in California and I scream and jump up and down I'm so happy he just laughs and smiles with me.

(Sam's POV)

When she came down the stairs again she was so beautiful I though I was going to pass out,and when she smiled and me i felt my heart melt. When she started talking to Kian I just blacked out staring at her then she started screaming and scared the shit out of my but then she just started laughing UHHH her laugh is amazing but she must be off limits cause she's Kian's sister and I have a girlfriend Acacia who's pretty.

(Kian's POV)

I knew there was something up with Sam and Emily i just didn't know what but the has a connection so as soon as Emily calmed down and went back to packing I started to talk to Sam "Sam thats my sister she's not off limits but you need to be careful with her and if you hurt her i will hurt you" when I said that he look shocked and said "what me liking your sister no and I have a girlfriend anyways" but with that I was shocked and said "I never said you did like her im just saying don't hurt her" with in minutes emily came down stairs all pack. "wow em done all ready" she said "yep all done" then I got a text from Acacia which isn't unusual I looked at it and dropped my phone Emily looked shocked w then picked up my phone and looked at it even more shocked.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE LAST WEEK BUT OH WELL BUT JUST TO TELL YOU GUYS I DONT HATE ACACIA OK SK DONT ME MAD BUT SHES GOING TO BE REALLY REALLY MEAN IN THIS STORY. LOVE YOU ALL STAY-BEAUTIFUL.