Chapter 2

(Emily's POV) 

I think as i remember that Im in pj's. I turn around it's to late and Kian sees me. "Emily come here" Kian says and then I realize I'm

stuck. I walk back down the steps and see Sam just standing there in front of me just staring at me. To tell the truth I was a little freaked out. We just kept staring at each other.

(Sam's POV) 

As I was talking to Kian he kept yelling at this girl named Emily. I had no clue who she was, at first i thought he got a girlfriend. But when she can down the stairs I knew he didn't have a girlfriend, cause this girl name Emily look exactly like him except in girl version. She was beautiful I couldn't stop staring. her perfect blonde hair and her eyes. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kian saying "Sam this is my sister Emily" "Emily this is Sam" Kian told Emily. She softly smiled at me and stuck out her hand and said hi I'm Kian's little sister Emily. God was she beautiful. Crap Sam I thought to my self you have a pretty girlfriend stop staring at her.

(Emily's POV) 

When I stuck my hand out for Sam to shake when he shook it I felt a shock go through out my body. "well Emily I have exiting news for you" Kian said I looked and him and said "ok whats up" while I said that i grabbed the Nutella and a Arizona tea. "Well I talked to mom and dad and me and you are moving ing with the rest of o2l" I was stunned I didn't know what to do an Kian just kept looking at me for a response. I didn't know what to do I was exited but scared. "well say something" kian said snapping me out if my thoughts. "Im really exited but scared when do we leave" I said slowly. "Why wouldn't the like you, I mean Sam's practically drooling over you right now, we leave in 3 days" I blushed at the thought of Sam drooling over me then it hit me we leave in 3 days WHAT 3 days i don't have enough time to pack I said while running up the steps to start packing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Hey guys so its me again in the next week I might not be updating latly cause im go to Missori for a week but any wats i love you all stay strong and stay beautiful oh and if you havent heard of the O2l thema song look it up it so funny. But anyways I love you all stay beautiful.