Chapter 8

Connors pov

For the rest of the night we ate pizza and drank AriZona and played mario cart. I had Emily on my mind the whole time, god is she beautiful I just want to date her but i know i cant after all she is Kians little sistwer thats just against guy code right???? But if it is then when was Sam so close to her all night??? uhhh mabyhe she isnt off limits so many thoughts raced through my head......shes so beautiful and her hair and her eyes and just everything about her is amazing.....can i date her......can i not......but i want to.... i noticed that i was staring at her and she looked at me and blushed and looked away god can i please have her.

Emilys pov

We where ust chilling on the couch and i looked over at Connor and he was staring at me i blushed and looked away thinking OMG does Connor like me?? no he cant like mehe barley knowes me and im ugly and fat! I looked back him and he waas just staring at the tv with his face as red as a raspberry i just laughed and turned back to watch the game.

Sams pov

Thats my girl i thought,as i saw Emily and Connor look at each other and emily blush and look away. I started to get angry and was going to snap at Connor but i didnt as soon as i heard Emilys soft voice speak and said to Kian "can we please go into the pool?" "pleassseeeeeeee" Kian just laughed and said lets talk first in the kitchen okay? okay?

Kians pov

I brought Emily into the kitchen "emily i know you love to swim but what about you scars do you really trust the boys already?" said Kian "well not fully but I brought my water proff cover up ill be alright okay and if they see it i will expalin everything to them i mean after all Sam already knows andhe is supported me so why wont they" Emily responded. Okay im cool wit it then okay so go tell the boys to change and get out here okay? okay?

Emilys pov

I ran inside and yelled bitches where going swimming now go get ready they all ranupstaris and got ready quickly. I came down stairs in my black bikiny and my scars have been covered yup then sam jumped out from behhinde me and whispherd in my ear god you look hot lets swim. then he picked my up and through me into the pool i screamed and yanked him in the pool to. his hands where on my hips and my hands where around his neck and we stared into eachothers eyes and he starteed to lean in and the world stopped around me!

Cliff hanger lo two updates in two days that makes me happy so yeah thanks for reading this to me and yeah so love you all stay beautiful

Twitter: jennabidwell2

Instagram: _just_the_gymnast_jenna_

Snapchat: Jennabidwell2