Chapter 11

(SAMS POV)

I woke up to see the most beautiful girl laying next to me and all i could do was smile. I reached over and pulled Emily into my chest and kissed her forehead. She cuddled right up next to me and said "im not getting up!" I laughed and pulled her closer to me and whispered "im never letting you leave me"

After about 2 more hours of cuddling and kissing and a little bit of sleeping I needed to get up because I was going to babysit my little brother. I gently shook Emily to get her up. Her eyelashes fluttered open and let me see her beautiful eyes. I smiled down at her and softly kissed her nose. She smiled at said you missed, i let out a soft laugh and leaned over and kissed her plump pink lips. I rolled over after the kiss and got out of bed to get ready to babysit.

Emily looked at me and asked what i was doing i told her i was getting ready for babysitting. "ohhhhhhhhh can I go with and help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said all i could do was laugh and manage to get out a small yassssssssss out in between my fit of laughter.

Emily and I got ready to go over to my house. Once we where both ready we went out to my car and i helped her in. I ran over to the drivers side and hopped in and started the car. On the way to my house we listened to 5 SOS and jammed out. We pulled into my drive way and i ran over to Emily's door and opened it for her before she could. As we where walking to the front door it opened and out ran Levi with a huge smile on his face.

He ran right up to me and jumped in to my arms screaming " I MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!" i gave him a hug and put him down. He looked at me then looked at me again and said "who's the pretty girl?" Emily cheeks turned bright red and she giggled slightly.

I bent down to him and said Levi this is Emily, Emily this is Levi. I looked and both of them and they smiled at each other. I told Levi that Emily is Kian's little sister and he just smiled and hugged her.

Emily was so good with him it was soooo cute.

We spent the rest of the evening laughing, playing hidin go seek, and watching movies. It was about 8:30 and Emily and Levi where cuddling on the couch watching the lion king. I walked over and kissed Emilys forhead. She smiled softly. "Can I get you two anything" sam spoke softly "I want juiceeeee" yelled Levi "Can you bring me my phone please" "yes to both of you two" Sam said and walked away. Sam grabed my phone and opend it. I got up to see what was taking Sam so long. I walked over to him and saw him looking through my phone. "What are you doing" I asked He spun around his face covered in tear and red blotches. "Whi the hell is this!!!" He screamed at me and showed my the texts between me and my bestfriend Zach. "What do you mean he's just a friend I promise" I said back with fear in my voice. "Then why was he texting you goodmorning beautiful!!!!" He spat back in my face. " babe he's gay calm down" I tried to tell him. "No thats a lie where done" he screamed and pushed me out side of his house and through my phone at me "leave me alone you dumb bitch" with that I started to run and didn't stop.

Hey soooo I'm backkkk!!!!!!! So I started to write again because my friend Brianna kept bugging me about it so here is my new chapter and hopefully I will be updating more and more love you all!!!!

Twitter: jennabidwell2

Snapchat: jennabidwell2

Instagram: jenna.bidwell