Chapter Thirty-two: It's not Love. It's Hormones.

• Dedicated to To all the readers!

I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER, BUT GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! THE LAST CHAPTER AND THEN THERE IS AN EPILOGUE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! 

Chapter Thirty-two: It's not Love. It's Hormones.

"I can't believe this! Since we got here, it's been raining non-stop!" Iris yelled at the hotel window. "We've been here for two days, and the roads are too flooded for us to even go anywhere. We can't go outside because we could drown – not in the ocean but in the damn rain!” She said, banging the window.

"Rain, rain go away come again another day," Willow sang for the ten millionth time. She had been singing top of her lungs for the last thirty minutes. 

"I can't believe the first time I come to Mexico to see girls gone wild, it's raining!" Blaine yelled.  Kimberly threw her shoe at him and started smacking him. Dumb-ass forgot he had a girlfriend. 

"Iris calm down,” Leo said for the trillionth time. 

"Damn it, Leo! I'm not going to calm down just because you say that over and over again!" She said, turning to yell at him. 

"For the love of god, Willow shut the hell up! I rather stab myself in the face than hear you sing!" Sareen shouted. This only caused Willow to sing louder. 

"For the love of god, shut up, all of you!" Luke screamed. Blaine stared at him as Kimberly continue to whack him. 

"You're the one yelling!" Blaine told Luke.

 Luke responded by grabbing the nearest object and throwing it at Blaine. "I'm going to kill you, Patterson!"

 And throughout all of this, I was just staring at my laptop.

"Why are you biting your nails? You only do that when you're nervous," Josh said, sitting next to me on the hotel bed. We had divided the hotel rooms – girls in one, guys in the other – but all the guys decided to crash with us. Given our current situation, it seemed like a terrible idea.

"I have to make a decision,” I told him, looking at the options on my computer screen – accept or decline. “The day we landed here, Pittsburgh called, telling me that I had a week to make a decision. I've put it off long enough and I need to let them know soon.”

"Accept it,” Josh urged me.

"How can I?" I asked, turning to him.

"How can you not?" He asked confused.

"Luke,” I said quietly. I was just happy that everyone was too preoccupied to pay attention to us.

"You're kidding me, right?” Josh asked, bewildered. "Don't give up your future. Luke already accepted his UCLA soccer contract. He made his decision and it wasn't you." I looked back the screen.

"He wasn't being selfish, Josh. Don't paint him as a selfish guy. He asked me. We talked and I urged him to sign it. I told him not to choose me, but that's before I knew about my rejection."

"He still had a choice, Rose. He still had a choice. He worked hard for UCLA but you worked hard for Pittsburgh. You can't be the only one to make sacrifices. It's not a one-sided relationship,” he told me. I knew Josh wasn't trying to hate on Luke; he was just trying to help me to make a logical decision. 

"I still have a choice." I tell him. "It's not a sacrifice." 

"Isn't it? He told you he couldn't do long distance relationships, so he basically said choose your future or him,” he reminded me. "Just don't be stupid, Rose. You worked way too hard. If you two love each other, then both of you would have to sacrifice or try making it work with some kind of compromise."

"Josh-" I started, but I didn't know what to say. Luke wasn't a horrible guy. He wanted to go to UCLA and I wouldn't let him sacrifice that dream for me, and I knew he wouldn't allow me to sacrifice my dream either. He never told me we were going to end the relationship, but he implied it.

 I think this was a misunderstanding. We just needed to talk, but I didn't have much time; I need to make a decision soon. If he didn't have to sacrifice his dreams, then why should I? I love him, but I love myself, too.