Chapter 5

Silence. Darkness. I can't see anything. I can't hear anything. Everything around me feels still. No everything is still. I can't move any part of my body, I can't open my eyes, I can barely stay awake. I feel more blood coming out of my side. It feels like its the only thing I can feel or hear right now. the sound of the blood running through your vain's gush out of you not being able to move, not even being able to put your hand over the wound to try and stop the bleeding. All you can do is nothing. Nothing to help yourself, nothing to keep yourself responsive, but worst of all nothing to stop the pain. I try to move my body to sit up but all I can do is move my pointer finger the slightest bit up and down. Other than that... nothing.

"....." Silence fills the air and the smell of blood fill's the alley way. I try to open my eyes but all I can do is move my fingers, not even. I can feel my eyes move under my lids frantically trying to open and see something, anything, but I can't. When I am finally able to open my eyes I look around trying to see if I can recognize anything but I can't. Everything's either to blurry or there's just nothing to recognize in this cold, dark alley way. I try to sit up only to move my arm but not my legs. I grasp my fingers into a fist and grab onto the stone. I pull my body up sliding along the tile trying to stand up while doing so only to fall back down to the floor.

"Uggh!" I groan looking up at the tall building I used to be able to jump over with one single bound. Only now I'm stuck under them. I squint my eyes in pain and grab my side while my left arm is still reaching out and pulling me closer to the nearest, anything I can see. I feel more blood coming out as I'm struggling. the pain starts to rush back to me filling my head and blurring my vision until everything goes dark and I feel my limbs go numb. I lift my head up one more time looking at those buildings, those tall buildings. My eyes roll to the back of my head and the rest of my body falls to the floor unconscious and unresponsive.

10 minuets later

Footsteps. I can hear footsteps come closer. I hear them move closer, close enough that I can almost feel them right next to me. I feel my eyes frantically move under my eye lids trying to open so I can see who this person is. I feel there breathing fasten as they lift my body off the ground holding me in their arms while mine dangle. I have a feeling I know who it is but I can't open my eyes to tell. I hope with every bone in my body that it's not him, that he hasn't come to finish the job but what use has hope gotten me so far. Hope. It's only a word. Nothing more, nothing less. I listen as I hear this anonymous person start crying. Crying? If this was hawk moth why would he be crying unless... this isn't hawk moth. then who is it?

"I-i i'm so sorry ladybug." I hear this person say as their tears fall from there eyes, down their face and onto mine. These words become lost in my confused mind. I know who this is but my mind isn't registering anything but my pain. If only I could remember who this person is, if only i could remember anything.

"I'm so sorry Marinette." I hear through their sobbing. Marinette. They know my name. How? I start thinking about how they know my name, about who they are and then it comes to me. Alya. This person is Alya.

A couple minuets later

"uggh" I groan clenching mt teeth together. I move my head slightly while opening my eyes as much as I could only to see Rena Rouge sitting there before me, head buried in her lap.

"a-al-ya?" I manage to mumble. I watch as she lifts her head up confused and looks at my face filled with pain.

"Mar-Marinette!" She says as a wide smile forms her face. At least I think it's a smile.

"We need to get you out of here hawk moth can be back at any moment." She says lifting my arm onto her shoulder as she slowly gets up while holding my side. I squint my eyes as she starts to jump buildings trying to hide my pain at least for a few seconds. As were moving I try to watch the buildings to try an spot a building i know but everything looks the very same. I rest my head as I feel Rena come to a stop and jump through what looks like balcony. I clench my teeth and squint my eyes as she carries my inside and sits me on my bedside bench by my window.