Chapter 5: The Plan

I think you should make a plan especially since we established that we'll probably be outnumbered.

"I agree, but since it's about the Yasmin Dragon I'l ask Uncle what he wants. Uncle do you want to ambush them?"

"No Zuko I agree with the both of you, I am proud that you both are taking everything in consideration."

Thank you Uncle Iroh.
"Thank you Uncle"

Making a plan is our best option.
Let's focus on the weaknesses of each one of them.
We may be outnumbered but there's still a chance we can win this.

Zuko and Uncle Iroh looked at each other and nodded: "Agreed"

Zuko, do you want me to seek contact with Aang, Sokka and Toph?

"Thank you Katara but no, this is something I think the three of us can handle, I'll handle Azula."

Very well than and thank you Zuko for including me.

"I should be thanking you Katara,if you haven't told us than who knows what might have happened."

So when should we make the plan?

Uncle Iroh looked at Zuko and said: "Once I close the shop we could go in the apartment, this way no one will suspect a thing"

So what should we do in the mean time than Zuko?

"We shouldn't attract unnecessary attention to ourselves, if Azula has the Dai Li in her power, we should be extra careful."

"Well said nephew, I think you and Katara should go near the palace to see what we can expect whilst wearing disguises."

That could work, we can check the areas and see if we can see anything suspicious.

Zuko nodded and said: "The Dai Li shouldn't suspect us so we can't come to close, we have to pretend we're passing by."

Precisely so what disguise should we wear?

Uncle Iroh looked at us he ran his hand through his beard and said : "You both should look like normal citizens, so you should wear something from the earth kingdom."

That way they wouldn't recognize us.
We should blend.
We also have to try to not draw any attention.

"Precisely, regardless our disguises, if we draw any suspicion we'd have to deal with the Dai Li."

Do you think it's safe for me to go back to the house where Sokka, Aang, Toph and I stayed?

"I don't think it is, the Dai Li will wait for you to come home and they will overthrow you." Said Uncle Iroh.

I was afraid you might say that.

"Don't worry child, we're in Ba Sing Se, I am sure one of my friends can get you a disguise, Zuko you go back to the apartment and change" said Uncle Iroh with a smile.

"I will" said Zuko whilst walking away.

Uncle Iroh walked away towards the back and after a few minutes he returned.

"Go change in the back my child everything you need is in there."

I bowed to Uncle Iroh and said: Thank you for your genorousity Uncle Iroh and I walked towards the back.

I opened the door and was greeted by a beautiful room.
A beautiful large mirror, a closet with shelves filled with a box full of jewelry, a hairbrush and clothing. A wooden table with a sheet indulged in jewels and flowers.

I walked over to the closet and gently pulled out the pile of clothing.
I put it gently on the table and folded it open.
On top was a beautiful sparkling beige green off shoulder short sleeve crop top indulged in green, white and gold gems on the endings.
The middle part was sparkling.

I gently put the top on the side of the table and picked up the next piece which was a beautiful sparkling beige green slim skirt. It was a two piece dress. The bottom was indulged in green, white and gold gems on the ends and beginning, the hip had three sparkling flowers: pink, white and yellow-orange.

I put the skirt next to the top and saw a pair of beautiful green shoes.

This looks so beautiful I can't believe Uncle Iroh got these for me.
I can't wait to try them on.

I walked to the closet and picked uo the box of jewelry and the hairbrush.

I took of my watertribe clothes and put the ones that Uncle Iroh gave to me on.
I opened the box of jewelry and saw a necklace with green and gold gems, earrings with green and gold gems, a silver white bracelet and a hairpiece jewelry with three roses just like the skirt.
I untied my braid and brushed my hair.
I let my hair loose and created a half updo with a braided bun I put the ending of my hair loopies in my bun and place the hairjewel in front of it.

I placed the necklace in front of the necklace my mother gave me but I didn't take it of.
It wasn't necessary it was a big necklace which hid my mother's necklace.
I put the earrings in and put the shoes on.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself.

I look beautiful.. I never thought I'd ever get to wear something this beautiful.
I twirled around in the skirt and looked at myself once again you could see the dress shining.

Thank you Uncle Iroh for this beautiful dress.

I walked out of the room back into the teashop.

It was empty, Uncle Iroh closed it because they were on a break right now so only Zuko and Iroh were there.

Zuko was talking to Uncle Iroh. Zuko looked very handsome.

He wore a two piece robe beige green long sleeve with gold emblems, white pants and a golden belt which put the long sleeve and pants together.
Brown green shoes and silver rings.

I walked towards Uncle Iroh and Zuko.
They didn't see me until Zuko looked at me and he stopped talking.

He looked me up and down, he blushed and couldn't say a word he could only stare.
I felt that I was blushing.

Uncle Iroh didn't know what happened at first until he turned around and saw me, he smiled and said: "Ahh I see you have found the clothing.

I bowed my head and said thank you to Uncle Iroh.

"My friend outdone himself again.
You look beautiful.
She looks beautiful right Zuko?"

Zuko couldn't say a word he just stared in awe.
Uncle Iroh gave him a quick tap on the arm and he snapped out of it.

Zuko cleared his throat and said :"She does, you look beautiful Katara the dress, the jewelry they really are made for you.

I blushed and said: Thank you Zuko you look very handsome yourself.

Zuko blushed and said surprised: "You really think I look handsome?"

I nodded and said: I really do.

We both stared into each others eyes until Uncle Iroh interrupted us by saying we should leave now that we both were ready.

Zuko and I walked towards the back entry and said goodbye to Uncle Iroh who walked away to open his teashop again.

Zuko took my hand and asked: "Are you ready?
I nodded and said: Let's do this.