Chapter 34

^^^^ Esmerelda- Antoinette's pancakes she ate for breakfast^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

"So if you were happy that means you like your father eating you. So if you like it does that mean can someone eat me too. I want to feel happy like you." I ask and that is when all hell broke loose.

"NO. Don't f*cking talk about someone eating you I won't allow it. I will the b*stard who tries to even come close to you!" Emiliano exclaims getting up from his seat. All my brothers had an angry face full of rage. What did I do wrong? I just asked if someone could eat me. It's not that big of a deal.

"Yeah, you won't be f*cking doing any of that EVER. Capire Bambina" Lorenzo says. I roll my eyes.

"Can you at least tell me what eating someone is and also why can't I be eaten? Mama, I mean Isabella, said it feels good." I put and cross my t arms over my chest.

"Everybody Stop. Esme, stop asking questions that you don't want to know the answer of, and all of the rest, Calm Down. No yelling!" Isabella's voice cowered over the boys' yelling. With that our breakfast session was over and I now had nothing interesting to do.

Matteo's POV:

After breakfast, I went upstairs to the third floor in search of a family meeting with the members who know about the Mafia we own. This meant everybody except Esmerelda, my Bambina. It has come to my attention that Esmerelda- Antoinette has a black card. The rest of my family members may have looked over it because her old foster father I am assuming must have been rich but that is not the case. A few days ago I hacked into the child security services database and found Esmerelda's file which had the information of where she used to live. Let me tell you her house was very shabby. You could say. Broken, disgusting, unclean. Well in short not a mansion therefore he was not rich. I figured out that She had joined the foster system at the age of 11 only and then was adopted by the foster father at the age of 12. A year later which means when she was 13 years old which is the present time she is here with us. Now the actual question is where was she 11 years before she was adopted. According to the files I have found out that her mother died during labor and her father of course, which is my father Alberti had no clue she even existed. She was basically produced during a one-night stand, you could say. It was during the time when our mother was kidnapped and our father thought she was dead. He was so depressed that he used one-night stands as a release of all his anger. A few months later we found footage of our mama being alive and thus we searched and found her in the grasps of the Irish Mafia. Luckily the Irish Mafia is now gone and non-existent so we can now worry that that will not happen again. So I looked more into it and found out more about her Godfather. He was supposedly her mother's best friend and had died of testicular cancer. He had no heirs as he could not produce any children. Thus he took in Esme. He died when she was 11 which caused her to go into foster care. I have also figured out that Esme's Godfather was actually a big businessman. He was the owner of Diamonds and Co. A jewelry Company. Now assuming that he gave Esme that company when he died she could have a black card. That is the most obvious answer. Since Esme is only 1 year old she needs to have a guardian or a mentor who takes care of all that money because legally you have to be 18 years old. Now, who that guardian is I don't know because it is not Lorenzo that is for sure nor is it, Papa. That is the next big question. What and with Whom does Esmerelda have connections with and for what reasons? I was brought out of my theory scheming when I was in front of Papa's door. I opened it and saw my father working as well as Lorenzo discussing something. They were trying to track down the people who were stealing our data. That was our newest problem. Somebody kept stealing our confidential data. This meant security timings, camera settings, shipment calculations, etc. We still have no idea who has been doing it and it is turning into quite a problem as slowly they might even try to know the insides of our house and perhaps kidnap one of us. Now that Esmerelda- Antoinette is with us we must be extra on guard. Esme has managed to escape our extra security so we need to double it up if a 13-year-old managed to do that. Considering she is a 13-year-old she has some medical deficiency making her growth rate extra slow so actually, she has a body of a 7-year-old. The same age as Antonio. Now considering a 13-year-old trapped in a 7-year-old's body could escape the premise that means we need to up our game.

"What is it, son?" I heard Papa ask me. I look up and keep my serious face on. This seems to grab Lorenzo's attention as well.

"We need to talk about Esmerelda- Antoinette. Don't you guys think it's weird she has a black card?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Their eyes turn emotionless and they give me a curt nod.

"Yes we have been looking into that but lately time is short. Somebody keeps stealing our data and we don't know who it is. It is always the Family's protection over anything else." Lorenzo says. I completely agree with him but this is important.

"I did some research on her. She only joined the Foster system at the age of 11. Her foster father died when she was 13 meaning she was with him for 2 years. Then I figured out that Esme's mother died during labor. So for the first 11 years of her life, she was living with her God-Father. Who is presently dead due to testicular cancer and does not produce heirs. He was the owner of Diamonds and Co, the jewelry company. The only way Esme has a black card is if her GodFather gave her the company. Now we can believe that but she won't be able to run a company or manage it until she is 18. She has no idea what business actually is. Thus telling us there is a guardian or a mentor who legally signs her financial documents because she is only 13. This means to find out and understand more about Esme we need to find her legal financial guardian. I have no idea who it is." I finished my grand speech. My older brother and Papa are a little surprised and impressed by the information I have gathered. What can I say? I am a hacker after all.

"Okay. So perhaps we ask her. I mean she won't make that big of a fuss. Plus father and I are her guardians so she has to listen to us." Lorenzo says. I sigh. Do they really think Esmerelda is going to just answer us if we ask her? Sometimes the lack of knowledge is ASTRONOMICAL.

"She won't answer you. She is in her punishment week so we have to soften her up a bit. Treat her with ice cream and sh*t and then ask her. She will be more likely to answer if we do that." Father suggests. That is not that bad of an idea. Maybe it can work.

"Maybe. That is a good idea. Today I will ask Francesco, Giovanni, and Emiliano to take her out to the mall. There is also an ice skating rink there. I know it is still spring break but it is an indoor rink so it still works." I tell them.

"School also starts tomorrow for Esmerelda. So go shopping for her as well. She is 13 which means she should be in 7th grade. I have already enrolled her in a private school. There is no uniform required but buy her all the supplies she needs. We should have told her that school starts. Maybe you can ask Emiliano to tell her at the mall so her mood isn't ruined" Lorenzo informs me. I nod.

"Of course I will go tell Emiliano and the older twins," I say and head out of papa's office. I head down back to the second floor and knock on Giovanni's door.

"Come in." I hear a loud sound.

I open the door to see Giovanni just ceiling on his phone laying on the bed.

"Today you, Francesco, and Emiliano have to take Esmeralda to the mall. Make her mood brighter. School starts tomorrow so get her all the supplies. Lorenzo, papa, and I have discussed why Esme is acting suspiciously. Take her to the ice rink so she doesn't suspect anything." I say and head out. 

Author's Note:

Hello Shadies. Sorry for the late update, I was busy with school. Please like, comment, read, share, vote and follow beans. 

-SLIMSHADY OUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌