6) Young and Beautiful

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
Young and Beautiful-Lana Del Ray

************
Joy 

"Wow you look-" Yoongi stopped, unable to finish without accidentally choking.

"Amazing, show stopping, glamorous?" Joy inquired confidently, even though she was nervous as hell standing in front of the polished man before her.

They both stood in Yoongi's apartment, the woman too antsy and honestly distracted to take in the details of it.

Since you know, the beautiful man stood before her in gorgeous suit. It was a deep ebony with satin accents eventuating his porcelain skin. The shirt or whatever it's called, underneath was the same emerald green as her dress. A single white flower pinned to the outside layer.

His hair that had once been as white as the flower had been dyed black. Maybe in mourning, for the death of his none-existent love life. And she had not expected what that would do to her heart. But apparently stabbing pains would occur when Yoongi had dark hair that looked similar to her own.

And the same beautiful man stood there, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to appear on his face as he looked upon her.

Despite the knots threatening to devour her stomach, she did feel quite pretty. Her gown was gorgeous and reached the floor to its depths. comfortable, but heavy from the long, dark crushed velvet. She loved just how black the gown appeared, until it hit the light and the emerald shined through. The smoky colors blending well with her rosy lips and fairer cheeks. With thin straps and a v-neckline it was just gorgeous and perfect for the theme.

The way he was looking at her was just as satisfying. Though she couldn't help but pick at the finger wave updo a stylist had created in her dark hair.

"Any of those words would suffice. Though I think stunning would suit what I mean to say the most." He spoke deeply, for the first time letting his eyes pull away from her nervously.

As if he had said too much.

Joy smiled, leaning forward a bit, "I might let you help me into the limo if you keep complimenting me like that."

Yoongi returned the energy placing his arm out for her to grab as he walked her closer to the door.

"Well, then I'll never stop."

The ride was quick, and honestly filled with a confortable silence. Only a few questions from Joy here and their as they made their way to the estate. The girl was so excited since she'd never been to something so extravagant before, but she was also afraid of embarrassing herself around all of his elegant friends. Occasionally making conversation was helping some of the nerves ease.

"So most of Celine's family isn't coming?" Joy asked, playing with her fingers in the darkness of the car to fight off her nerves.

Yoongi answered promptly, delicate face shown only through passing street lights.

"Yeah no, a lot of them are stuck in Paris. Her mom was born in France, though the mother's parents were originally from Morocco. A lot of them were not able to reach Celine during the..."