¹⁹ - 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

「. ۪۪۫ ・...
・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
Season Three

"Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ"。❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆*𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱 *

。❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
*𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱 *

━━━━━━━━━━ You and Steve are sleeping peacefully in your bed, you lay on your side with Steve's arms around your waist and his head laying next to your head on your pillow.

The couple jump awake when loud music starts blaring  throughout the house, you feel Steve's arms tighten around you as you grab onto his arms.

The two of them calm down when they realise what is going out and you groan out annoyed.

"I swear, i will kill those kids" Steve mumbles into your back

"I'll be back" you tell him

You slowly get out of bed and making your way down to the basement half asleep to see Mike is laying on the lounge and Lucas on the floor while Will is standing at the table with D&D set up.

"Why is it so loud in here?" you ask rubbing your eyes

"D&D" is all Will says

"Okay, yeah. Little man, but why so early. It's summer. Go to sleep" you tell him standing at the bottom of the stairs

"Yeah, can we go back to sleep" Mike says agreeing with you

"At lest keep it down, Steve and i are trying to sleep" you say then walk back upstairs

You hear the music stop playing as you close your bedroom to see Steve laying on his back in the middle of the bed with his arms stretched out.

You smile down at your boyfriend and get back into bed cuddling up to his side with your arms wrapped around your middle.

Steve then rolls a little so he can wrap his arms around you and you lean up giving his lips a kiss making him smile into it.

∘ ⋄ ˚ ₊

After sleeping for a couple more hours, Steve headed off to work while you went to see Max and El again.

"It's going start pouring soon" Max says as they walk down the street to her house "We should be at the mall or, like watching a movie or something"

"You don't believe me?" El asks her

"I believe you saw some super weird stuff, totally, but you said Mike has sensed you in there before, right? So maybe it was just like that. Maybe Billy just sensed you somehow" Max tells her