²⁴ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

「. ۪۪۫ ・...
・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
Season Three

"I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ"。❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆*𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁 *

。❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
*𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁 *

━━━━━━━━━ "What is that?"

"There's something in there"

"Jesus Christ"

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" you say before running off

You run into the nearest kitchen where you grab a knife out of a draw and turning on the gas stove top heating it for a couple of seconds.

You the grab a pair of gloves and a wooden spoon before grabbing the knife again and running back to the group.

"Okay. Alright, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" you say sitting back down in front of her leg

"Okay" El says sobbing as Mike sits behind her

"Need you to stay real still. Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this" you say handing Mike the wooden spoon and he puts it in her mouth

"Jesus christ"

You sit there looking down at Els wound with the knife ready.

"Do it" Mike tells you and you take a deep breath

You move the knife cutting down into the wound making El scream but it's muffled into the wooden spoon.

Once you are done cutting you put the knife down and place your two fingers into the wound trying to find whatever is in there.

"(y/n)!" Nancy calls out to you

"Shhh! Stop!" you tell her as you keep going but you can't seem to find it "Goddamn it!"

"No! Stop it!" El yells spiting out the wooden spoon you pull your hands away "I can do it. I can do it "

El then slowly sits up and moves her hand sticking it out in front of her leg. She starts to use her powers pulling the creature out of her leg while screaming.

El then continues to scream making the glass behind them shatter all around and she finally gets the creature out of her leg.

El then throws the creature across the room where it starts to crawl away but a boot steps on it killing it. They all look up to see Hopper, Joyce and Murray Bauman standing in front of them.