| peculiari capitulum |

I smiled as I looked outside. Crystals were shining, the underworld looked so beautiful. There was a glint of magic in the air. My smile widened as I saw Hades holding a bouquet of crystal flowers.

The music started to play as I went near him.

Today was our 10 year anniversary.

So this is love hmhmhmhm?
So this is love?
So this is what makes life divine?
My heart has wings and I can fly.
I'll touch every star in the sky.

When I reached him, he pulled me closer to him. We started to waltz slowly. Another picnic in the middle of the night is our tradition. Simple yet beautiful. Together with our sons.

Hade and Vius are now eighteen. They were now training to be our successor. Hade is going to be the next ruler of the Underworld and Vius will be the next keeper. We often ask them if they want or like what they're doing and they always reply with a smile.

A dream is a wish your heart makes,
When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose you heartaches.
Whatever you wish for you'll keep.

I smiled as Hades kissed the top of my forehead.

"Cheers to ten years love." he greeted. I smiled.

"Happy ten years of love, till eternity." I whispered.

He nodded.

"Till eternity."

He smiled and hugged me one last time before guiding me towards the round table in wherein my grownup sons sat. Smiling widely at us was Vius and Hades. They were such good looking men now. They were now taller than me.

"Happy anniversary Momma and Dada." they said in Unison.

Yes, no matter how old they are, they still call us Momma and Dada. Not manly for others but my boys are very family oriented. Hades guided me to my seat. He prepared the food like he always do. He serves me and kisses my hand before we eat.

"It's been a decade but it still looks like yesterday when you got married Momma." Hade stated.

We chuckled.

"When you find your true love, you will forever fall inlove with them again. Every single day." I stated.

They smiled.

"I wish to find a love like that too Ma." replied Vius.

"Same brother, the love as pure as what Momma and Dada share." added Hade.

They both chuckled and I leaned on Hades' shoulder.

"One day you will find love. Not now but soon maybe. We do not know how the fates work. But you will find two kinds of love, your true love and your one great love." Hades explained.

Hade's eyes furrowed.

"What do you mean Da?" asked Hade.

I smiled.

"Your true love is your soulmate. The one you're going to spend your eternity with. Your great love is the one love that's like your true love but will only be a lesson to you." I explained.

Vius nodded.

"Just like Baba Jack? He's your one great love while Dada is your true love?" he confirmed.

I looked at Hades and he smiled warmly as he nodded.

"Indeed son." he replied.

I smiled.

"Well then let us now enjoy our food. Your Dada cooked them so we shall appreciate it." I said.

They nodded,

In the middle of eating, Hade spoke.

"Momma.. what if.. what if I'm already seeing someone?" he asked.

I smiled.

"Let her meet us. We would love to have her." I answered.

He sighed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"What if.. she's a vampire?" He asked.

"Wait, you mean you really like Lexanie? I thought you were joking." added Vius.

Hade glared at him. Lexanie huh? The granddaughter of Hecate and the daughter of the wolf queen Zette. My son fell inlove with a hybrid girl. Well, I have no problem with that. Om the other hand I do not know about my beloved husband.

He doesn't look pleased or not pleased. But I shrugged the thought of and listened to my sons.

"Oh, sorry." he gave us a peace sign. I chuckled as Hades only nodded.

"It doesn't matter what she is, as long as you're happy." I told him.

"Well how about you Vius? Do you have any love interest?" Hades asked.

Vius smiled.

"You'll meet her soon Momma, Dada. She's amazing. The most beautiful mermaid I have ever seen." he said.

I smiled and nodded.

Now this is life, together with my family...

I am at peace.

The saying was indeed true.

No matter how hard your heart is bleeding,
If you keep on believing,
The dreams that you wish will come true.

I smiled as I saw my parents walk back to the castle, I decided to stay in the crystal waters, looking at my reflection. My brother tapped my shoulder as he smiled sadly.

"You know that Lexanie loves Chaos right?" He asked. I nodded.

"She still loves him, but I'm willing to be her rebound. I love her that much." I answered.

He sighed.

"Goodluck there dear brother. Be careful tho. I don't want you hurting in the end." with that he left me alone.

Looking at the night sky I saw a shooting star fell from the sky.

I smiled.

"I wish to for a love like what Momma and Dada have shared."

I walked away as I looked at the aurora.

I focused my magic on the shard that was given to me by my mother. It made me smile. As I saw my beautiful siren singing our song while combing her hair. Her father was one of the rulers under uncle Poseidon.

"My beautiful Thea." I whispered as I looked up in the sky.

She was the only person I want, but destiny keeps us apart. Yet, I want to rewrite our destiny. She was made to be mine. She was made to fall in love in my arms. She was made to make me whole.

I didn't expect to see a shooting star.

Therefore I made a wish.

"I wish to have the ending that Momma and Dada have. Till eternity forever we shall be."