| quinque |

Snow.

Something that reminded me of him. The cold. The pain. Mixture of pleasure. I held the book tighter as I reminisced. The cold snow touching my skin. Seeing my breath turn into little particles. Who knew we were meant to be like this?

As I've walked away from the previous character of the book I can't help but to feel envy. Her man loved her so much in such little amount of time.

I shrugged the thought off. Who cares? Atleast they didn't have the happily ever after they wanted. So I continued walking as the gleam of the stars shined the pathways. Like it was meant to be this beautiful tonight. Why was it like that though?

I stopped as I've felt hunger. But I was taken aback when suddenly a red thread wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened. It burned my skin but in a pleasurable measure. It only took me a second before I realized who was behind it. I felt a sudden pull and there's nothing I can do but to close my eyes.

Because of the pressure it caused my whole body felt numb.

The fates.

They were behind this.

I gripped the book tighter and awaited. Thinking what could they possibly want? Is it because the character whom betrayed their love ones got punished and banished inside my book? The people whom they thought played in beautifully in their little cute town in Argos?

Or was it more?

I opened my eyes when the pressure stopped.

And I was right.

The fates stood their with their beautiful faces.

What? You thought they were ugly? Tsk. Humans and their imaginations. Couldn't even get their facts right.

I glared at each of them, one by one.

"What do you want?" I spoke.

With stone cold chills they reacted. But the youngest of them smirked.

"We do not want anything from the first princess of Legendia," she started as they bowed.

"But,"

One of them interferes, and smirked.

"The Gods of Olympus has things that they want to discuss with you." She said and pointed behind me.

I froze but I didn't let any single emotion out of my face as I turned around. But what happened next was unexpected. Golden chains were flopping around both of my hand and feet making me defenseless. My eyes filled with rage looked at the three brothers. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.

I kept my cool and didn't talk as I fell into the carpet. But my eyes were already killing them one by one. I saw a bit of fear in Zeus and Poseidon's eyes. But the fates couldn't see it since they're not good enough.

"The Gods are actually afraid, to the point wherein they chained me, what a pity." I said calmly.

Hades raised a brow.

"We are not scared of you." He said firmly.

I smirked and stared at him with my dark eyes that almost resembled his kingdom. Death.