Confrontations

Kion POV
"Hey grandfather Mufasa." I said sheepishly.

"Hello Kion, it's nice to see you again. Why don't you talk to me or seek any guidance lately?"

"Uhm well I've been doing good and I-wait... how are you talking with me? I thought you could only come when someone summons you."

"I come whenever I want to, or if I haven't had a talk with someone in awhile. And speaking of someone" he paused and looked at Vitani. "I see your with a girl now. They grow up so fast." He said making us blush.

"Your not telling my dad right?"

"I wouldn't wanna ruin your relationship Kion. And I'm sure your father will support you, I mean look at her." He said making me look at Vitani. "You say she's nothing like other Outlanders. So why not tell him?" And with that he left making me question if he was right or not.

I paced back and forth thinking about it maybe he was right, maybe it'll be a-o-k. "Maybe he's righ-" "Kion..." Vitani said cutting me off, but her voice seemed more confused than anything.

"Yeah Tani?" "If you're able to talk to the so-called "Great Kings and Queens of the Past" then why didn't you tell me beforepaw?"

That is a good question. Maybe it was a little over the top or something? Eh. Well maybe we should just

"If that's so...then...can talk with my father?" That question stunned me. Would Scar even be considered a 'Great King'.

"I don't know the answer to that question, maybe you should try and see if that's the truth." I said somewhat hopeful of the results.

After she asked their was a strange wind blowing around us- almost as if it was talking to us. "That name is not the one you seek Vitani."

A chill came up my spine to only realize that they weren't talking about Scar... more importantly- they we're talking about Taka.

"Vitani. Ask for Taka." I said, she looked at me confused but went ahead with my request.

"I ask that the Great Kings and Queens of the past and ask for guidance of Taka!" She said with wind blowing behind us.

Suddenly...

The wind slowed down to reveal a very familiar face... Taka.