Chapter 7 - Hell

A/N- holy heck guys 2k?!! Thankyou so much I'm so glad that you enjoy my story... honestly it really means a lot to me and feel free to send me any ideas, snap is aduray96🟡 insta is _.anyad._x🟣, I'll happily write one shots of your choice. Without further ado, enjoy chapter seven loves.

TW: self injury/ self harm

"God this place just couldn't get any worse" coco growled hungrily in the early hours of the morning. "We're all hungry but it doesn't mean we have to turn feral" you said to pinch at her just a little to turn her anger down. *tap tap* you heard a soft thud unlike any you had heard before, not sounding like Venable's cane but not sounding like another's. It was Mina but she had company, someone You had never seen before. And because Mina was more lenient with you, you also got to know a lot about how the 'cooperative' was formed and what it was for.

*where the hell did he come from I've never seen him before. He looks... strange. Like an angry face but with the most sorrowful and soft features I could lay your eyes upon. How can this be. Why did Mina not tell me about him... unless... what if she never knew of him either... but the radiation how-

Your thoughts were cut off as the old Wilhemina returned and a sharp cane tap sounded all through the layer. "Hello" he said with a strange yet welcoming voice. You almost didn't want to allow him to penetrate through your thoughts but his voice cut through to the point where your senses thoughts and feelings were focused on the vibrations coming from his throat. You listened as he explained the unspecific details or rather lies and picked up on his behaviour immediately. Something about you was just that you knew when someone was lying or acted funny, you knew when they were hiding something, and oh he was hiding something.

You could also see his aura, which wasn't something you often talked about was the ability to see them. His aura was of nothing you had ever seen red with rage and black with hate but overcome by pain and suffering.

*who is this man, I haven't seen an aura blacker than his in all my life, and though my life hasn't been long lived I shan't forget this.

You thought to yourself blankly as you continued to stare at the colours emerging from his body. He cannot be human to be filled with this much hate and sorrow, he just can't.

But soon to realise as your eyes fluttered you had woken up from a dream after you took nap after lunch. You wondered why you had that dream. As you came to you noticed Mina sat in the room by the fire just as the first time she ever stayed a night in your room. She looked concerned when you felt the wet patches on your pillow and the sharp sting coming from your eyes as the tears dried from your face. You sniffled realising that you must have been crying in your sleep again. You knew instantly that there was more to that dream but you hadn't seen it yet and could only ask yourself what was to happen.

Mina looked at you observing your every feature and immediately asked if you were awake to make sure. "Y/N sweetheart are you okay?" She said gently after walking towards you and stroking your hair. For no reason at all your mind wanders to the scars on your body and you feel yourself clawing at them.

Mina has never seen you act like this before but as she goes to hold your hand to move it away you kept out of the bed and ran to the bathroom the urge to self harm completely filling your head with the blackness of the aura radiating from Michael the man in your dream. You locked the door fast and heard a thundering cane because only Mina could know what this meant after only being sat with you moments ago everything changes she was now outside of the bathroom door trying to get you to open it. You stumbled through the bathroom trying to find anything sharp as you remember that you had hidden blades a few weeks ago when you had a small relapse. As you found it you immediately took it and... black. Everything was black.

You had woken up for the second time that day this time in Mina's bed with her by your side. She had told Mead that you weren't to be disturbed as you were ill again and being taken care of. She had no authority to question it therefore you were safe together. You felt pain on your thighs and wrists. Bandages. Lots of them. When you looked at Mina she had fallen asleep and not only do you not remember what happened. But you couldn't remember who Mina was. Well you knew who she was but you could hardly remember why you were together. In fact you wasn't sure why you were together at all. After arguing so many times and having all of these issues you don't want to be with her, she hurts you.

For the last time you woke up. Bandages like before Mina asleep like before. But you knew who she was. You don't know what's even going on anymore. You snuggled into Mina knowing she was a light sleeper so she would wake up easily to that. "Hello Y/N" she said practically whispering. "What happened?" You said curious and could already feel Minas heart beating faster as she explained it but you could only be confused considering you don't remember any of this. You feel almost corrupted. Michael....