Chapter 07

CHAPTER 07
Anything...
Thad's POV

Jayy had gone back and properly checked me out. I had text Dad and said I was going to the mall when we just went back to Jayy's.

I sat in Jayy's lap on his bed. We hadn't spoken a word since Jayy asked me not to cry in the car, I just wanted the scary thoughts to stop.

About what would happen if he ever got mad or upset....

"Jayy?" I asked, my voice cracking from being in mid puberty and crying.

"Yes Love?" He asked and I faced him.

"Will you do something for me?" I asked.

"Of course, Anything..."

"Can we.... can we do it like the first time... I wanna stop thinking for a while..." I said and he gave me a sad smile. He knew I didn't mean actually like the first time, just for him to be gentle.

He nodded and leaned in slowly, capturing my lips in a gentle kiss. I loved when he was like this, even if it wasn't 100% the 'Jayy Von Monroe' stereotypical asshole act.

He kissed me deeply and laid me back on the soft bed. Slowly he removed all of our clothing and it was the first time I had gotten hard without him touching me.

Just to know he could be extremely rough but was choosing not to... I don't know why it was such a turn on for me.

I moaned loudly as he licked from the middle of my chest to my lips, slipping his hot tongue into my mouth.

My moan was cut off as his tongue slid around inside my mouth, quieting me momentarily.

As soon as my mouth was empty again I let out a loud whimper and he gripped my member. I don't think I had ever been this hard.

Soon Jayy had lifted my legs and his long fingers were inside me. My breathing hitched as he curled his fingers inside of me, hitting my prostate like the first time he fingered me.

He speed up the finger fucking till I begged for him, again, like the first time. He reached in the drawer and cursed under his breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"I'm out of condoms..." He said and ran a hand over his face.

"I don't care..." I said and he seemed shocked.

"But-"

"Jayy, neither of us have stds, and I'm not a girl so I can't get pregnant.." I said and I had seemed to convince him cause he took out the tube of lube.

I took the bottle from his hand and ported some in mine, running my hand over his hard length slowly. His breathing hitched and his head tilted back so I stopped before he had too much fun.

Making a sound of disagreement he positioned himself with my hole, this was the first time we had done missionary. I know it's the most common position we just never wanted to till now.

He bit his lip and gave me an questioning look to continue. I nodded and he slowly pushed inside my ass.

I held my breath since it hurt a lot but at least the pain got my thoughts off of earlier.

"J-Jayy..." I moaned as he began to thrust into me as deeply as he could, and trust me, that's pretty far.

I gasped in shock at the feeling of having him so deep. He thrust faster and I dug my finger nails gently into his spine.

I could see us in the mirror on top of his bed and I moaned loudly at the sight.

His sweaty body was rubbing against mine and the friction was incredible. I ran a hand through his hair and moaned as his lips attacked my neck.

I watched as his tattoos stretched as he panted and I tried not to come early. "Aw fuck!" He whispered and nibbled at my ear as he slammed into me.

I knew he wouldn't last his usual time without a condom and I was happy about that cause I wasn't gonna last long either and didn't want to look like a kid with hormone problems.

His hand reached up and began to pump me after a few minutes and I moaned louder than I ever think I had, you may even say that I screamed in pleasure.

I bit my lip and tugged gently at his hair as he lifted my legs more an pounded into me, all talk of gentleness flying out the window as he pounded my ass.

I threw my head back in pleasure and gasped for air as I spiraled into a mind crushing orgasm and came harshly between us as I felt him release inside me.

I tried to collect my thoughts as I slowly came down from my high. He pulled out slowly and I whimpered at the now empty feeling.

I could feel it as his cum slowly seeped out of me but I was still too disoriented to do anything.

"Baby?" He asked, getting my attention and I looked up to see him staring at me with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh dear..." he said ad he noticed the cum and how I was sitting, which said I was completely uncomfortable.

He picked me up and carried me to the large bathroom, setting me on the counter he turned on the water and let it get warm before picking me back up and carrying me into the shower with him.

He helped me get cleaned up since I was finding any excuse not to think very much or I'd think of ... All that was going wrong ...

"Baby... I was going to ask you at lunch today...." he said and I looked up at him. "I wanted to know if you wanted to... I don't know ... be my ... be my boyfriend?"

I was shocked, to say the least, but I knew that he was what I wanted and what could always make things better.

Anytime I was sad he was there to cheer me up, anytime I was hurt he was there to help, anytime my hormones raged inside me he was there to satisfy.

I nodded. "Yeah... yeah I'll be your boyfriend..." I said looking up at him. "but only if you have lunch with me at least once a week." I said and he smiled.

"Deal!"