Chapter 09

THAD'S POV

Jayy kissed me back and I smiled into the kiss. His hands went for what they always did, my ass, and grabbed it gently.

Soon my hands were tangled in his hair and his fingertips were tracing my spine. I moaned as one of his hands found my nipple and teased it.

He pulled off my torn tank top and kissed at my chest and neck, leaving small hickeys hear and there.

His expert hands explored my body and he flipped us so he was on top. Jayy tugged his shirt over his head and threw it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

"Oh my god! Really? 10 minutes! I left you alone for 10 minutes!" Andy said shocked from the door way.

Me and Jayy just laughed and I threw a pillow at Andy. "O-Out!" I laughed and he threw the pillow back before smiling and shaking his head.

"Use protection." he said as he closed my bedroom door.

I heard him wrap something around the door handle, probably a sock since the laundry rooms right across the hall, just to say not to enter.

Jayy laughed and our lips connected in a lustful kiss. I moaned his name as he nibbled at my bottom lip.

His hands found the waist band of my skinny jeans and he yanked them off of me, throwing them to the pile.

"Ah!! No!! PDA!!! PDA!!!" CC (he must have just got here) yelled and threw the forms for online school on the dresser then went to run but stopped right before he got to the door. "Get it Jayy~" he said and then continued to run, locking the door on his way out this time.

"Who's next, Mom?" I asked to myself.

"No! I know what the white sock means!" She yelled threw the door. "Have fun you two! We're going out, be back soon!" She said and I heard her heals head down the hall.

"What. The. Fudge." I said and Jayy laughed before our lips connected, once again. This time he waisted no time pulling his own pants off since he knew the door was locked.

A gentle moan escaped my lips as Jayy rubbed his growing bulge against mine. I heard shuffling out side the door and stopped Jayy, shushing him.

He gave me a confused look till the shuffling happened again.

He stood up and walked silently to the door, he quietly unlocked it and yanked it open.

A lot of people fell in the doorway. On bottom of the pile were Dahive and Ashley, then on top of them it was CC, Jake and behind them stood a shocked dad, smirking mom, and expressionless Jinxx.

"Well, I am very disappointed in you all, if you want to hear sex there's something called porn, not creeping on a gay couple." Jayy said with an amused smile.

Dahive chuckled nervously "ha... yeah... um... we were just.... uh... yeah, okay, we were listening.." he admitted in the end.

Jayy just laughed, not shy at all that he was only in his briefs. Andy was still wide eyed and I realized it wasn't because the boys were caught but because he was probably trying to keep from punching the 35 year old for mentioning sex with his 15 year old son.

I got up once they were all out of the door way. "Well bye." I said and closed the door, locking it.

Jayy could tell I was embarrassed for being spied on and them hearing me moan and stuff so he pulled me into a gentle hug and I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest.

"Jayy?" I asked, quietly so they couldn't hear.

"Yeah baby?" He asked.

"I love you..." I whispered and he didn't answer for a second, making me scared that I had made a mistake by telling how I felt, that maybe he didn't love me back.

"I love you too baby... so much..." he said and kissed the top of my head. after a few minutes of just rocking he looked at me and I looked up at him. "How are we supposed to have sex if their listening...?" He asked and I remembered that my room connected to the attic and it was the only way to get up their.

I smiled since we had been moving things up their cause I wanted it as my room and they had been turning my bedroom into a little living room to have my friends over.

I smiled and walked over to the door next to my closet. I unlocked it and lead him up to the new bedroom I would be moving into soon. (side pic)

Yes it was a little... light ... for my gothic taste but I though that it would make me happier if the room was to be lighterish colors and not all black.

The room was small, but i loved it cause it felt more cozy then a huge room with so much room that all of your furniture was so spaced out if you left your phone on the bedside table than you didnt wanna get it cause it was too far away.

I pushed him down onto the twin sized bed and straddled his hips, kissing and nibbling at his neck and chest. "Thad..." He moaned and I smiled, loving the effect I had on him.

"Yes baby?" I asked with my lips right next to his ear, stealing his line.

"Ride me..." was all he said and I smiled, kissing him lustfully as he yanked off our briefs. I reached into my bedside table and pulled out the condoms and lube.

He then said something I wasn't expecting him to. He had always prepped me before sex, but he told me to prep myself cause I needed to learn. I knew that was bullshit and that he just wanted to watch, but I did need to learn how.

He lubed up my fingers with the slick and slightly sticky substance and I blushed as he sat up to kiss my neck.

I was still straddling him as I slowly inserted a finger into myself and let out a whimper. It felt different when I did it to myself. Both because I had all control and because my fingers were tiny compared to Jayy's so it didn't feel as amazing as it usually did. It still felt great, just not amazing.

After I was loose enough I inserted another finger with a soft moan and placed my free hand on his chest to steady myself as I thrust my fingers as deep as they would go, which wasn't as far as Jayy could reach. He could always end up finding my prostate within a few minutes but I don't even think I will be able to go that deep.

I moaned again as It got a bit more pleasurable with the friction. I could tell Jayy enjoyed the show but at the moment I didn't really care.

I went to insert another finger but instead my fingers were taken out of me, replaced with Jayy's long ones and with the first thrust of his long thin fingers he hit my prostate.

I moaned his name loudly and arched my back a bit as he continued till I was loose enough so he didn't hurt me.

Next thing I know his fingers were gone but his tip was slowly sliding into me. I moaned even louder, since we hadn't had sex in a while I had forgotten how amazing the feeling of being in bed with Jayy felt.

I lifted myself up and slid back down quickly making him moan. He gripped my hips and helped me move easier as I whimpered in pleasure.

"J-Jayy..." I moaned and leaned forward a bit, resting my hands on either side of his head and kissed him gently. He kissed me back and groped my ass rather roughly.

After a decent amount of time with me ridding him and moans/whimpers filling the air he flipped us quickly to where he was on top.

He pounded into me quickly and deeply making me almost scream in pleasure and I knew at this point the guys didn't have to put their ears up to the door to hear since they can probably hear me from the living room 2 floors down.

I bit my lip and gripped the sheets so hard my knuckles turned white. I knew I would reach my climax soon but I didn't want this feeling of ecstasy to leave after words.

I practically screamed his name as I came all over my chest in a mind blowing orgasm right before he moaned my name and filled his condom.

Once he had pulled out of me I collapsed onto the bed just like the first time, trying to collect all of my thoughts after my high.

Jayy had removed and thrown away the restricting rubber and laid down beside me, pulling me to spoon with him. A smile stretched on to my face and I curled up in his arms, loving the feeling of being loved and wanted by him.