Chapter 05

There's SO much sex in this story!! I love writing it XD

The side pic is his outfit for the first day of school, and yes, he has his belly button pierced.
THAD'S POV

Mom and Dad had me so busy with getting ready for school and such that I hadn't seen Jayy all week and I started school tomorrow.

I was currently laying in bed and it was around 11 at night. I had laid down to sleep at 9 but couldn't sleep.

I grabbed my phone to text Jayy but he beat me to it.

"Wanna sneak out with me?" He text and I smiled.

"Yes please!" I text back and got up to get dressed. I slipped on some white jeans and a white BVB tank top with the jacket I was gonna wear tomorrow (black BVB letterman jacket) and some black boots.

I looked at my phone to see another a text. "I'm outside." it said so I opened my window and crawled down the side of the house.

I ran to him where he stood by his car and gave him a huge hug. Jayy chuckled into my hair and kissed me gently.

"Let's get out of here before Andy wakes up and rips my head off.." he said and opened the door for me while I giggled.

Once I was in he jogged to the other side and we drove of to some unknown place.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"That's a suprise.." he said and I sighed.

"But I hate suprises..." I whined.

"Well, you won't know where we're going for a while so the tension will be killing you." He said and I suddenly got an idea.

Neither of us had had sex in a week and I could tell he was horny as hell.

I unbuckled quietly. "Well, then let's pass the time..." I said and moved to the middle seat, resting my hand on his knee, letting it travel up his inner thigh.

"T-Thad... your gonna make m-me wreck..." he said as I groped his already hard member.

"There's such a thing as cruise control..." I said and he automatically hit a button on the steering wheel and the car slowed down a bit as he took his foot off the petal.

I bent down under his arm and he ran his fingers through my hair as I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard length.

He let out a shaky breath as I licked him from base to tip.

I wrapped my thin lips around his erect tip and slowly took more of him in my mouth, bobbing my head slightly.

He moaned my name and I heard him readjust his hands back at 10 and 2 on the wheel.

I sucked almost all of him, pumping what I couldn't and I grazed his length with my teeth as I went, making him moan louder.

"Oh god Thad! How are you so good at that?!" He asked and I changed to just pumping to answer him.

"I learned from the best..." I said and took him in my mouth again.

About 15 minutes later I knew we weren't where we were supposed to be yet but he pulled off the road to give me his full attention.

Running his hands through my hair his head shot back and he moaned loudly. His back arched and I could tell this was for the whole week of no contact as he came down my throat.

Soon he was back in his pants but I was out and pushed down in the backseat. Jayy kissed down my neck and bent down to take my semi-hard on in his mouth.

I moaned and gripped at his hair, I had missed this feeling greatly.

"J-Jayy! Oh Fuck!" I swore as he continued to deep throat me and swirl his tongue around.

He continued his erotic sucking till my head was spinning and I reached my climax. I realized I had never came in his mouth and was hoping he wouldn't be mad at me for not warning him.

He pulled off me a bit shocked but wiped his mouth and kissed me gently while he was putting everything back in its place.

"Are your teenage hormones satisfied?" He asked and I nodded so he crawled back up front, helping me back in my seat as well.

We drove in silence till we got to a small park called Carpenters Park. As soon as we got there I recognized my moms ex sitting on a bench, he had bothered us the first 7 years or so of my life, left for a while, then came back when we had decided to move and said he would "Meet you guys there~"

Jayy was about to get out but I grabbed his arm. Mom called it my 'radar': when I knew something bad was gonna happen.

"What's wrong dear?" He asked.

"That's my mom's ex James, he followed us from Florida." I said, pointing to him, he was now staring at me, a sickening smile spread across his face and my grip on Jayy's arm tightened.

"Can we go please?" I asked as he stood up began to walk towards the car. Jayy started the car quickly, backing out as fast as he could without hurting me from whiplash and we started back down the highway.

He kept repeating he was sorry for taking me there but I just tuned him out.

I stared out the window for the longest time till Jayy's hand went across my chest and the car skidded to a stop.

We were on the road I lived on and there, in the middle of the street next to his truck, was James.

"What. the. fuck." I said and James smiled. We had lead him right to mom.

"Turn around." I told Jayy.

"What? Are you crazy? It's almost 3 in the morning, you have school!" He protested.

"Jayy, that man followed us across the country, he saw us at the park and followed us back to my house, do you honestly think he's gonna stop now?" I asked and he knew what I ment.

He tuned around and we headed back to his apartment while I called Dad and Mom.

"Hey, You've reached Andy Biersack, just leave a message and I'll get back to you." the machine said.

"Hey dad, I don't have time to explain, I'll do that later. Just know I'm safe, I'm with Jayy at his apartment. I'll come back in the morning to get clothes and stuff for school, this message is just for if you get up before me and I'm not in bed." I said and took a deep breath. "love you guys, I'll see you soon." I said and hung up.