Chapter 10

THAD'S POV

Have you ever woken up and knew you had to do something you didn't want to so you tried to fall back asleep? My current situation is exactly that.

As I opened my droopy eyes I knew I had online school forms to fill out but I didn't want to, so I tried to go back to sleep, unaware Jayy was watching me till he laughed at what I was doing.

He was still spooning me but had put some sweats on, I was still naked.

"Come on baby, time to get up, you have forms to fill out..." He whispered.

"Nooo~..." I whined and he just chuckled.

"Did I really wear you out that much~?" He whispered and kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"N-No...." I whispered.

"Then come on baby..." He whispered even more erotically.

I whimpered from the seductive tone in his voice and he knew he had me wrapped around his long finger at that point.

He chuckled. "Well isn't someone happy to see me..." He said, gently grabbing my already hard member. It wasn't my fault I woke up horny, it's called puberty.

I moaned as he began to pump me slowly but stopped to turn me onto my back and crawl over me. He kissed down my bare chest to my nipples as he continued to pump me at a teasingly slow pace.

Soon he had made his way down to my erection, taking my hard tip in his mouth. I moaned loudly and gripped his hair as he took more of me in his mouth.

I again had forgotten how amazing a blow job from Jayy was. Let's just say, he knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

He grazed his teeth over me and swirled his tongue around, making me throw my head back in pleasure.

"Fuck Jayy!" I said under my breath and tried to calm down a bit, but I couldn't. Within 10 minutes I was spiraling down in a earth crushing orgasm.

Jayy pulled off me and wiped his mouth on the sleeve of his hoodie. "Are you up now?" He asked and I nodded while trying to collect my thoughts.

=========•=========

I sat between Jayy's legs on the couch filling out paper work for online school. Mom was cooking breakfast for us and Dad while Ashley was trying to get over a hangover.

Ashley sat in the chair by the couch with a large bottle of water and downed half of it before looking at us.

"I hope you know that moving a floor up doesn't quiet a moaning 15 year old very much..." he laughed and so did Jayy but I didn't find it very funny, I found it embarrassing that they heard everything.

I shrunk back into Jayy's chest and blushed, wanting the subject to be dropped. "Hey, it's okay baby..." Jayy whispered in my ear once Ashley had left the room. I just continues to fill out the paperwork, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" He asked, rubbing my shoulders.

"N-nothing ... I ... I just don't find it funny that everyone heard me..." I whispered and he kissed me temple.

"It's okay baby... your adorable when you moan..." he said trying to make me feel better.

I just sighed and told him to drop it. I'm a pubescent 15 year old boy, I'm not gonna find it funny that my parents heard me moaning a thirty five year olds name during sex.