Chapter 08

THAD'S POV
Three weeks later

Jayy had kept to the deal about lunch once a week or more and I was happy about that. Of course we couldn't go on many dates unless Dad was out.

Mom would let me out with Jayy as long as I kept a good watch for James. James hadn't bothered us since that night but we both knew that it wouldn't be the last of him.

Me and Jayy were currently cuddled in my bed at past midnight. it was a Friday night so Jayy didn't feel guilty about keeping me up to cuddle for hours on end.

Our hormones haven't been raging as much so we haven't been having as much sex, and I was perfectly fine with that cause I was getting sore after a while.

I had my head rested on the pillow facing Jayy as my hands played with his hair. I didn't understand why some people didn't like him, he was perfect.

His eyes were closed but I knew he was awake cause he was rubbing my lower back gently as he held me close to him.

I've said is before and I'll say it again, I loved these moments. The sweet Jayy moments, and I had a feeling I'd be seeing a lot more of Jayy's sweet side.

I nuzzled my face into Jayy's neck and closed my eyes, loving the feeling of being close to him.

I heard someone in the hall but I was already drifting to sleep, not even realizing it was Andy who was checking up on me.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Morning
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I awoke and Jayy wasn't next to me anymore, instead just a note.

'Hey Baby,
We got caught by Mr. Daddy so I had to leave, I'll be back tonight though, promise!
Love
-Jayy'

I sighed and got up to do my normal morning routine. When I was done I looked like a mini Andy, and for once, I didn't like that.

I loved my dad, I really did, but I can't stand that he wont let me see Jayy at all. He was fine with it at first, it was just after I snuck out that he hated Jayy.

When I walked down the stairs it was around 11 in the morning and Mom had left for her college lessons. She was gonna be a dance teacher like her old teacher, Mrs. Mulberry.

Since she had left I was alone with dad, but he also had Ashley over today so that was a plus.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple off the counter, ignoring them completely till Ashley spoke.

"Well who pissed in your cornflakes this morning kid?" He asked and I looked up at him unamused.

"I don't eat cornflakes." I said and went to leave.

"Hey, wait a sec," Dad said and I let out a sigh before turning around on my heals. "Why don't you stay with us for a bit, were going to a movie later if you wanna join." He said and I was beyond pissed at that point.

"Why? So I can leave the theater to use the restroom and you say I can't see Ashley again because of it?" I asked and Andy sighed, knowing now why I was so pissed.

Ashley sat there confused and just stayed quiet. "You know it's not like that..." Andy whispered.

"Then what is it like Andy?! Please tell me! Cause right about now I would be SO much happier if I would have never asked to meet you." I said truthfully.

Yeah I had Jayy, but other than that everything seemed to be spiraling out of control for me. With the bullies and the California school curriculum I got lost in every chapter of every subject and was flunking my 9th grade year.