~Chapter 10~

PayPov

Me And Carri Went To Her Room And She closed the door,"Sooo watcha wanna do??"Caroline asked while jumping on her bed "Idk what do u want to do??" I answered while taking a sit on her bed.She got up ,got on Skype, and brought her laptop into our laps.We then saw that the boyzz were on, so we called them.They answered.

Convo.

Mikey:What's up

Nick:Heyy beautiful (Winks)

Me:Heyy guys (blushes)

Carri:We just got in a fight with Kat and Katie because we had forgotten to tell them we were gonna hang out with you guys

Jason:Haha sucks for you guys

Louis:Shuddup

All off a sudden we saw a shoe that got thrown across the room.

Jason:Woahh that almost hit me !!

Vinny:Hey I'm back Wh-HEYY GUYS

Me and Carrie:Heyy GRAND Man and GUYS CALM DOWN

Boys:(giggling and whispering)

Madison:Heyy.....Nick got something to say to you,Payson.

Me:(Blushes) ok

Nick:No I'll tell you later(blushing)

Me:Okaii

I wonder what it was.......anyway I'll find out sooner or later.

Me:Heyy guys it's 12:30 I think its getting kinda late.We can talk tomorrow, and you guys can come over because imma invite Angeline, Gabbie, and Whisper.

Guys:Okaii

We got off Skype, changed,and got into bed.Then,Carri asked,"Payson,Who are Angeline, Gabbie, and Whisper??" I sat up''Ohh,just some friends from school trust me you'll really like them." "Okay and goodnight.'' "Goodnight" I layed down, rolled over, and drifted off to sleep.

Heyy guys I know I havent updated in like foreve.I got writers block.Then, I thought of something, and I have some new characters Angeline/ICONICGURL123, Gabbie/gabbiebieber99, and Whisper/spikeymikey.SOOOOOO YEAHH I LUV MY FANS AND PEOPLE WHO ACUALLY TAKE THEIR TIME TO READ MY BOOK!!!! :D I <3 U!!!

Shealeigh M.