~Chapter 7~

CarolinesPov

We Broke Apart And I Sat On The Couch Ahhh Its Sooo Great to be home :D Man Im Sooo Happy but confused at the same It Was Getting kind of Akward So I Broke It "So Um Katie Are U Goin To Talk About Where You Were At??" I Qustioned She Looked At Me "Ohhh Umm Yeah You Know When We Would Talk On Skype About That Dance Crew The ICONic Boyz??" I Got Excited I Knew Exactly What She Was Talking About "OHHH YEH I KNOW THEMM OMG LOUIS IS SOOO HOTT" Payson Burst Into Laughter I Blushed "Whatt??" "Well Like I Was Saying I Was Outt With-" Kat Came Through Open The Door Holding Madisons Hand Screaming "Gurrlll Whyy You Leavee Meeee??" Then I Turned Around And Kat Was Like"OMG WHEN DID U GET HERE!!!!"She Let Go Of is HAnd And Ran To Me And Gave Me A Hugg "Today And When DId This Happen"I Said Pointed At Them She Walked To Him "Ohhh You Know Yesterday" She smiled then the rest of the boyz came in "Wait Whaaa....." I Looked at Kaitlynn "We need to talk" I Walked into my room and sat on the bed "What was that?!?!" Payson Walked In"Well you didnt let me finish i was at nicks house You know The One From The ICONic Boyz??" My Face Lit Up "Omg Really?!?!" "Yeah REALLY And Me And Mikey.... Kinda.......Uhhh.......-" "YEAH KEEP GOIN" I Hissed"Ok Well We Kinda You Know Kissed" Me And Pay Looked At Each Other Then Back At Katie "OHHH YEAH GET YA SOME,OHHH YEAH GET YA SOME GURRLLL" Me And Pay Cheered While We Danced Around The Room All Of A Sudden We Heard Laughing In The Background So I Creaked The Door Open A Little And Stck My Head Out " *Gasp* We Have Us Some Little Eavesdroppers" I Lookd Kat Nick Mad And Louis "Ohhh And A Cute One"I Continued They All Looked At Each Other And Back At Me "Whoo??" "Ohh Youll Find Out I'll Give You Guys A Hint Or A Two Its A Guy" Kat Pouted "Hes Single"Madison Shouted"Uhh No Fair Im The Sexiest Out Of All Of Them" "Uhh Okai Mkk Last One So Its Just Louis And Nick Okai Yall Ready Hes Not The One Payson Likes" I Winked And Payson Exclaimed And Burst The Door Open"PAYSON LIKE WHAAA" I Looked At Her "OHH SNAP IM OUT"I Ran Downstairs Darted Into The Living Room And Jumped On The Couch Then Mikey Walked In The Living Room And Asked "What Was That All About?" I Looked At Him"We Were Talking About How Kaitlynn Met You Guys Then The Wanted To Know Who I Like Which Was LouiS WAITTT dont Tell Anyone Okai"I Said Swiftly "What Makes You Think Im Gonna Listen To You"He Spat "Well Umm You Know You Should Ask Kaitlynn Out Cause She Thinks Your Amazingly Hott" I Fake Fainted With My Hand On My Forehead While He Was Standing There Blushing Away I Sat Back Up "Bet You Dot Have Anyting To Say Back Punk"I Said Playfully Then We urst nto Laughter And Headed Upstairs We All Gather Up In My Room It Was Light Purple I Had A Twin Sized Bed I Had Alot Of Space So It Wasnt That Crowded "Sooo Lets Play Truth Or Dare"Thomas Said Out Of The Blue "IM FIRST"I Exclaimed Everyone Pouted "Nick Truth Or Dare"Everyone Looked At Him "Dare"He Answered I Smiled This Goin To Be Great "I Dare You To Kiss Payson"Payson Was Blushing So Much Finally He Leaned In And She Leaned In And They Kissed OMG CUTEEE They Broke Apart "Mikester Truth Or Dare" "Dare"He Answered "I Dare You To Slap Caroline In The Arm Until She Tells Us Who She Likes"He Grinned I Sighed Mikey Hit Me Once"OKAI I LIKE LOUIS GAWSHH"I Screamed I Blushed While Louis Did To Then I Heard The Front Door Open Then Close I Got Up Open The Door And Ran Down The Stairs "DADDY!!" I Ran To Him "CARRI Ohhh I Missed You Sooooo Much" I Hugged Him Tight "Ohh Trust ME I've Missed You Too" I Smiled Then I Stepped Back "Well Im Gonna Go Back In My Room With My Friends" I Ran Back Upstairs But Stopped At The Door Looked Like Louis Was Dared To Do Something So I Hid And Listened To Their Convo.

Mikey-Truth Or Dare

Louis-Ummm..........Dare

Mikey-When Caroline Comes Back I Dare You To Kiss Her

Louis-Ummm Ok

Everyone-Hahaha

Louis-Stop This Isnt funny

By Now I Could Tell They Were all Laughing At Louis Cause He Was Probaby Blushing Finally I Decided I Should Make my Move So I Walked In My Room And Everyones Eyes Drew To Louis So He Finally Spoke "Sooo Caroline Can We Talk Outside?"I Shook My Head And We Walked Into The Hallway"Soo Umm I Dot Know How To Do This-"He Started "Just Kiss Me Already"I Interupted He Leaned In As I Also Did FInally Our Lips Met And Trust Me I Know Sparks Went Flyin Cause This Is he Best Kiss I've Ever- Wait The Best First Kiss That I Will EVER Have :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats Up My Homies Im Sooo Happy I Got To Write Again XD YES!! I Didnt Have My Computa D:We Got Progress Reports Today YEAHH BUDDY StraightAs -.- Im Such A Nerd Lol :P Well Hope That Was Long Enough ANd Do Forget To Coment And Vote People :D Bye<3

~SheaLeigh M.