Chapter 13

~Kaitlynn's Point of View~

I was snuggling with Mikey until I heard my ringtone go off on my phone.

I got out my phone and answered it.

"Hello," I said while sitting up.

"Hey dear," my mother's voice came through the phone.

"So what's up?" I asked confused on why she would call me while she was working.

"Well.... Umm.... My work.... They want me to go to a more advanced work for 3 months. Then come back and have a better job," she spoke through the phone.

"B-b-but we can't. What about Everything? What about all of my friends?" I said in shock.

"Sweetie, you and your sister are going to have to make new friends," she pleaded, "now please start packing. We must leave tomorrow."

"Okay," I said looking down.

"Love you sweetie," she said.

"Love you too, mom," I said as I hung up.

I looked up at them. Them as in my family. A tear slid down my cheek.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Mikey said while pulling me into hug.

"W-we have to m-move," I sobbed.

"What?!" I heard Payson scream.

"Why?!" Caroline yelled.

"Mom can get a better job," I said, "so we just have to listen and obey."

I got up off of the couch.

"We gotta start packing," I started, "We leave tomorrow."

"Want us to help?" The others asked.

I nodded my head knowing we have a lot of packing to do. We all walked upstairs and started packing all of me and Caroline's belongings.

~After packing~

"Thanks guys!" I said as we all walked back into the living room.

Some of us sat down on the couches as others made pallets on the floor. We stayed like this for the longest time. Everyone talking. It was the greatest.

"Hey guys, it's getting late," Whisper said while looking at her phone.

"I think we should get going to sleep," I said, "we have a long day tomorrow."

Everyone agreed and said their goodnights. I was cuddling with Mikey.

"Kaitlynn?" He whispered.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I love you," he said.

I could feel the blush creeping onto my face.

"I love your too, Mikey," I said as tear slid down my face, knowing this was the last day I would see him.

He gently pressed his lips onto as I smiled into the kiss. Then I pulled back.

"I'm really going to miss you," I said.

And with that. I fell fast asleep in Michael's arms.

Okay so next chapter is last chapter of this story! Omg! My first story to end! :D I've accomplished so much! I love you all stay fierce!! :*