Chapter 14

~Kaitlynn's Point of View~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. My eyes shot open. I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off. I managed to get out Mikey's arms without waking him up. I walked over to Caroline and woke her up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. Then, she joined me upstars to get ready to leave. After we were done, we grabbed our clothes that we changed out of and placed them in our suit cases.

We went into the bathroom, and we curled our hair. I placed a pink bow in Caroline's hair. She smiled at me; her big brown eyes sparkling. I smiled back, and we grabbed our suitcases and headed down stairs. We placed our suitcases by the door and walked into the kitchen to see the others making food. We sat down at the table, not knowing what to do. Mikey, Louis, Whsper, and Payson set out the food and drinks in the places people were going to sit. After everyone sat down, we all did a toast.

"Here is a toast. To these wonderful young ladies. Who will be missed be missed dearly," Nick said as we all clinked our glasses together.

"I don't want to see you guys leave!" Payson whined, "But. You promise. We are all going to partay when you guys get back!"

"I promise," I said while giggling.

After we ate, it was time to go to the airport. My mom pulled up in her car and got out of it.

"Aren't we going to bring our furniture with us," I question.

"Nope! I mean we still own this house. It's is just, they asked us to move to a different house for awhile. They already have furniture and everything there," she told us.

"Okay," I said.

I turned around towards them. I smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," I said.

I sighed and walked up to Mikey.

"Michael. I don't know where to begin. Let's just say you gave me the best experience of y life. The past couple of months I've known you, were the best. Please don't forget me," I said while tears streamed down my face as the same for him.

"I love you," he whispered as I hugged him.

"I love you too," I answered.

I hugged everyone same as Caroline. I walked to the car. I looked at them one more time. Then, got in the car. I buckled my seatbelt as my mom put our suitcases in the trunk. My mom pulled out the driveway. I could see all of my friends crying. I looked down at my phone to see a text from Mikey.

From Mikey<3:

I love you so much! Don't forget about us. We love you guys! Try not to fall in love! Oh and one more thing. I'm glad I'm the one who made you fall in love...

CRAPPY ENDING I KNOW DON'T HATE ME!!!!! I tried!-.- I love you all! I am so happy this book is finally over!! (IN A GOOD WAY!!!) Haha love you guys!!!

Smooches!! :*

~Shealeigh<3