~Chapter 12~

Okay guys do I decided to continue this story for my lovies who love this story. So here we go!!!!! I hope you enjoy!!!! :) <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie Pov

"Dare" Nick says confidently. "I dare you to kiss Payson and tell her how you really feel." She said. He blushed. I think they're really adorable and we all know he has feelings for Payson. I just wish Mikey liked me. Everyday I wish I could say he is mine and it hurts to not know if he feels the same. I just wonder. I snapped out of my thoughts and got back to the game. Nick and Payson were kissing then broke. "Payson, I love you. Everyday I fall for you even more. You're nice, funny, precious, & beautiful. I couldn't ask for more. I have to admit. I am had over heels in love with you. Will you go out with me?" He said hopefully. She shook her head yess and tackled him in a bear hug. I smiled. What a perfect couple. I looked at Mikey. He looked depressed then looked like he had an idea and instantly looked happy. He looked up making me look away quickly. I looked down at my fingers. I played with them. I felt someone touch my shoulder. Mikey. I sighed. "Hey" I said. "Come with me" I nodded as he took my hand and led me to the hallway. "So what's up." I asked. Just then he pressed his lips onto mine. I instantly kissed back. This lasted for a minute or two. But felt like hours. He pulled back and smiled. He took my hands in his. "Kaitlynn, I love you." He said. "I love you too." I answered. "Now will you be mine?" He asked. "Yess!!" I squealed and hugged him. He lifted me up and twirled me around. I pressed my lips against his. We walked back in the living room hand in hand. I smiled. We sat down and glanced at each other. We looked at our friends who were in front of us. We held up our intertwined hands. "To Katley." I said. "To Louline." Caroline said holding up hwe and Louis' hand. "To Kadison." Kat said doing the same as us. "To Nayson." Payson said ending us off. "To us." We stated. We all smiled. Best. Day. Ever.

Okay SHORT I know but many requests on updating this so I was like whatevee I'll do it for you guys ANYWAY VOTE COMMENT FAN !!!! I love you guys so much!!!! :) <3

Lovee -Shealeigh!! :)