~Chapter 4~

~PaysonPov~

          Then The Bottle Stopped On........ MEE?!?! I Stood There Frozen For A Sec Then Katie Said "Ummmm Payy Im Pretty Sure U Have Too Kiss Him Now" Then She Started To Giggle "Ohhh Umm Yeah" Then I Got Up And Moved Closer And Closer Then His Lips Met With Mine And I Swear Sparks Went Flying Then He Backed Up And Went To His Spot And I Started To Blush A Little After That Mad Spun The Bottle And It Landed On Madison I Wanted To Spin It This Time So I Said "Okayy People I Want To Spin The Bottle This Time!!" I Spun The Bottle Fast And It Landed In Between Katie And Kat So Madison Wanted To Spin Again But Kat Said "I WILLLL TAKE THE BLAME FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then She Moved The Bottle Closer To Her Then Katie Said"Mkk Gurll"Then She Winked At Her And OMGGG It Was Sooo Funny Because Kat Was Blushing Like Crazy And I Wanted To Laugh But I Figured I Would Ruin The Moment So I Didnt But After That Kat And Madison Kissed "Awwww U Guys Should Datee"I Said Kat Smiled Then They Pulled Away And Then Madison Said "Welll Umm Doo U?!?!" Then Kat Said "Ummm Hold Up Ill Be Right Back Katie And Pay Come Withh Me??" We Got Umm And Followed Her Downn The Hall And Went Into The Bathroom "AHHHHHHHHHH Omg Am I Dreaming Cause If I Am I Never Want To Wake Up!!!!!"Kat Said With Excitement "Idk Lets See"I Said Trying To Pinch Her But Katie Held Me Back And Said "Okayyy Umm Lets Maybe NOT SEE"She Was Laughing After That "Okayy Kat Ur Not Dreaming Okay And Pay U R Sooo Wierd Arent U??" I Had To Admit I Am Pretty Weird "Wellll Katie Have U Ever Heard Offf If Ur Not Weird Ur Not GRAND????" Haha Come Back Time"Yesss......Payson I Have NOW Lets Get Back On Topic Here Soooo Kat Since U Know Ur Not Dreaming What Do U Say R U Goin To Sayyy Yes....Or .......Nooo?!?!''  Katie Said Facing Kat Now "Ummmm Idk Should I Or Should I Not I Really Dont Know DX Idk What To Do Idk What To Sayy Katie Pay Helpp Me Out Heree D:" Guess I Could Help But Its Not My Choice Its Hers "Gurrlll It Aint My Choice Its Urrssssss Soo Now Do U Think Hes Really Nice And Stuff Then BOOM Theres Ur Answer Cause We Shoulnt Pick I Mean He Didnt Ask Us Out" Then While Katie Was Laughing Her Butt Off Kat Gave Me The Evill Eye.......................................

        Sooooooo Should She Say Yess Or Should She Sayy Noooo Hmmmmmm Idk Tell Me In Comments ;D What Will She Dooo????What Will She Sayy????  Sorry For It Being Short U Guys DX But Anyways As U See I Changed The Character Kaitlynn As My Step Sis That Is Because I Really Wanted To Do Something That Reminded Me Of Her Since I Cant See Her Anymore But I Hope U Liked It XD

                                ~SheaLeigh <3