Chapter 1: Time Alone

Apple's POV

True love's kiss it's always been my dream to find my true love just like mom and dad has.

I was always focused on how I'm gonna follow my destiny, I always knew Daring would be my true love's kiss and wake me up from my poison sleep, when the right time comes. Only it didn't really happen.

"Hey Apple over here" Raven said a little loud inviting me over to her table. "Hey Raven" I said awkwardly I don't know why but lately I don't feel like myself. Actually I do know why, I just can't accept it yet.

"Where's Daring?" Raven asked "Ugh! What is up with Everyone today why do they keep asking me the same question!?" I shouted I didn't even realize I said it out loud. "I said that one out loud didn't I?" I asked Raven and she just nodded awkwardly.

"Hey Apple if you're having such a hard time you could've just told me" Raven said concerned about me. "I'm so sorry Rae Maybe I'm just a little stressed out, cause you know..." Daring and I broke-up after I found out he wasn't my true love's kiss, ugh! He isn't even Man enough to tell me he wasn't the one who kissed me. I'm still confused tho I didn't get to know who actually kissed me and woke me up from the poisonus spell.

"Apple why don't you go and have a rest? Forget about all your stress for a while" Raven said and grabbed my arms and now I've got no Idea where she's taking me.

Raven's POV

Almost everyone at ever after already knows that Darling kissed Apple and was the one that woke her up from the poisoned, cursed apple, whatever it is, except for Apple herself, she doesn't know who kissed her and Darling really begged our friends that have witnessed what happened not to tell Apple what really happened that day.

"So where exactly are you taking me?" Apple asked me "Just follow me okay? Trust me, this will help clear your mind" I said and Apple did Follow me. Honestly I don't know exactly where I'm taking her I just want her away From all the stress for a while, and that won't happen unless I take her somewhere else away from Blondie.

"Here we are" I said taking off my hands on Apple's eyes. "Whoa! This is amazing, what is this place?" She asked after giving me a big hug. "Honestly I don't know I just figure you'll need some time alone so Yeah" I said and Laughed nervously.

"I'll just go, have fun Apple!" I said leaving but before I could take a step she stopped me. "Wait... Can you stay? I might need someone to be alone with." Apple said holding my arms. "Ok, if you say so" I said and sat down beside Apple.

Apple takes a deep breath then finally spoke "What happens to me now? If Daring isn't my prince... then how am I supposed to find my true love?" I saw how hurt and dissapointed Apple was, thinking that she doesn't have a happily ever after. It made want to tell her that Darling might actually be her true love or her destiny, but I know I wasn't on the position to tell her that.

I just hugged and comforted her the whole time we were in the woods "Everything will be fine Apple, I'm sure that your real true live and destiny is somewhere out there, who knows maybe uou already met right?" She smiled and thanked, although it didn't help much, I'm glad to see her smiling at least.