Chapter 8: Busted

Darling's POV

It has been almost 3 weeks since I confessed my feelings for Apple, we've been hanging out with our friends, and we're casually meeting up at the enchanted forest... secretly of course, Apple and I have agreed to meet up secretly every once in a while at the enchanted forest, luckily no one has suspected anything not even my brothers knew that I was secretly meeting up with her even Raven has no clue of what's happening between me and Apple... I thought Apple would've trusted Raven with our seccret but she said that we couldn't risk anyone knowing the truth about us. But now that this thing between us is settled I still couldn't find the words to tell Apple what had happen at Headmaster Grimm's Office right before Thronecoming Day.

I opened my mirror pad then I saw Apple's Hext messages.

A: Hey Darl how's your princessology class today? I'm missing you a lot, class is so boring without you :(

A: I was wondering maybe you wanna come over to my dorm, we could work on our homeworks together :)

D: Hey Apple, I miss you as much but we can't risk anyone seeing us together remember?

A: C'mon just tonight, don't worry Raven said she's staying at Dexter's tonight so we could have the dorm all to ourselves tonight ;)

D: Are you super certain that Raven won't be back at ur dorm?

A: Super certain :)

A: Oh wait I need to go, Mr. Grimm is coming, good bye Darl

D: Good bye Apple

As our conversation ended class started to get really boring again. 2 classes has passed and It's finally our last class of the day
"Ugh! I can't wait for this class to be over!" Briar said frowning. And then I was still counting, waiting for this class to be over "3.... 2.... 1" I crossed my fingers and then the school bell finally rang "Okay that's all for today class, be sure to finish all your homeworks tomorrow" The professer said before dismissing us. I ran as fast as I could looking for Apple "Hey, NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY!" the janitor yelled but without anycare I still ran towards Apple's class.

Right after they were dismissed I pulled her into the janitor's closet "I know this isn't much how you wanted us to meet but Oh hex! I just couldn't wait to feel that sweet and charming Red lips of yours" I said then kissed her "Oh Darl, I missed you too" She replied and then hugged me "But we have to be careful, someone could've seen you pulling me in here" She said "Right, I'm sorry Apple, I just really couldn't wait to be with you again" I said smiling at her. "Well enough chit chat let's go before anyone sees us here" Apple said looking around before leaving the Janitors closet.

Apple and I headed to our dorms waiting for Raven to leave their dorm and whilst we wait we have veen hexting all hours.

A: Hey :)

D: How much long are we gonna have to wait? I can't stand being away from you any longer :(

A: Just a few more minutes Darl, I'm sure Raven will leave soon

D: I have to go, Daring wanted to talk to me about something but I can't wait to see you :)

A: Can't wait to see you too my dearest Princess Charming :)

"So what is it that you wanna talk about Dare?" I asked "Well I was just wondering, are you alright?" I got really confused because I had no Idea why would Daring suddenly ask me that kind of question "What do you mean? Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I asked then Daring went quite for a while "I shouldn't be saying anything but..." "But what Daring!? what is it?" I said slowly being furious about all the tension "Father has arranged a marriage for you" My jaw dropped right after Daring said those words. How am I supposed to tell all of this to Apple now? "Remember when Father came here and told you that you're coming home with them? it wasn't just because your failing most of your classes, it was also because Father has arranged a marriage for you" Great as if it wasn't already hard enough to tell Apple that I would be leaving in a few weeks, and now Father has arranged a marriage I don't even want.