Chapter 5: Ready for Thronecoming?

Raven's POV

It's been weeks since the awkwardness between Darling and Apple but I think they're close to each other now.
Apple and Darling are acting a little wierd tho.

"Thronecoming is a Few weeks from now. Who do you think the new Thronecoming queen is?" Blondie asked me "uhm it could be Apple I mean who knows right?" I said then I walked away.

I go to my dorm and see apple there smiling.
"Hey apple so? How'd it go?" I asked apple turns around and I can see she really wasn't expecting me to be there. "How did what go?" Apple said hiding her  MirrorPad.

"Didn't you and Darling asked Giles for some answers?" I said rasing an eyebrow to Apple. "Oh yah, it's great giles said that it's nothing more than a CPR" Apple said smiling awkwardly to me.

"Ok that's it what are you up to?! You've been acting so wierd after you and Darling got back from Giles" I said confronting Apple cause I really think something's up that she's not telling me.

"Nothing! Really Rae it's.... Nothing" Apple again said with an awkward look on her face. "Ok... I guess I'll just have to ask Giles himself then" I said teasing her. "DARLING IS MY TRUE LOVE!! there you happy?!" Apple shouted at me.

"Ok what now?" I was shocked I really didn't see that coming.
"Well that's not what Giles said, he just said that there's a chance that Darling is my True Love" Apple said then she started to blush, Blush of embarrassment.

"What do you two plan to do??" I asked Then Darling comes in "We plan to keep it a secret" darling said smiling at Apple. "Raven you have to promise that this is between just the three of us, ok?" Darling asked. "Not even Dexter?" I said jokingly "Yes not even Dexter" Apple said "Then you have my word"

We hugged each other, the bell rings so we left our dorm to go to our classes.

Apple's POV

"So Apple are you running Queen for Thronecoming?? Apple what are you gonna do now that Daring isn't your prince? Do you know that Daring is now currently in a relationship with Rosabella?" Blondie and the other Reporters keep asking me "Everyone please stop! What's done is done! Stop making more issues about Apple and I!" A guy shouted and shove the Paparazzis away.

The reporters frowned and walked away. I looked at the guys face and I saw it was Daring. "Hey, you ok?" Daring asked. Things got wierd between me and him since everyone find out that he's not my prince, what I don't get is why does he still cares for me even tho he's with Rosabella.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired of Everyone making issues about us." I said we make eye contact and he awkwardly looked away. "But we're good right?" Daring said smiling at me. "Yes, 'course we are" I said trying not to make another eye contact with him.

"So you're taking Rosabella at Thronecoming huh? You running for Thronecoming King & Queen?" I asked Daring trying to change the topic. "Uhm Yes, actually we've been dating for a while now, if you don't know yet" Daring said he smiled at me so I smiled back to not make things awkward. "How bout' you? Who are you taking to Thronecoming?" Daring asked.

"Nah I'd go alone, but if someone's gonna ask me then I'll go out with her *fake cough* him" phew that's a close call.

"Ok, but if there's anything you need you can tell me ok I mean we can still be friends right?" Daring said "yeah of course we can" I said smiling at him.

Daring left and it was sigh of relief to me. I'd love to go on a date with Darling but it's just wierd and if someone sees us we'll be in big trouble.

"Once Upon a Hi Apple" Darling said smiling at me. "Can we talk? Like in private" without getting to answer her question she pulled me and we hide under the benches. "About last night can we talk properly I mean you just left after we kissed" Darling said I can see the disappoinment in her face.

"Last night was a mistake Darl that wasn't meant to happen so let's just forget about it!" I said turning my back on her, she grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her. "Apple please, last night was no mistake I know that you felt what I felt too" Darling said.

"Last night was a mistake Darl! nothing but a mistake ok, so stop forcing me to love you cause I'll never ever be loving you!!" I shouted and then I left just like that. I know I'm hurting her feelings and even if I really felt the same for her it was wrong, this is wrong!

No Apple wake up this isn't real you have to understand what you feel is not real and wrong so snap out of it.

Knowing I hurt Darling's feelings I came looking for her but she's not in her dorm. I saw Rosabella so I asked her "Hey Rosabella have you seen Darling?" "She was crying and left without saying anything" Rosabella said.

I hope she's fine, maybe I should give her some time.

Darling's POV

I was so hurt about everything that Apple said it's like I've been stab many times. I ran to my dorm to take a couple of my things and leave.

To try and forget what happen I ran away and stayed at the forest for the night, I know she might figured I was there because I took her there last night but I still stayed there.

As usual as I was seen sneaking around the forest a bunch of boys is asking me to be their date on Thronecoming but I don't want to go with any of them, So I keep rejecting them as politely as I can and just keep on walking away from them.

I'm just so tired of Everyone asking my hand in marriage, marriage isn't a joke marriage is supposed to be for love and they only want to marry me because I'm a Charming. But if I wasn't a Charming I would've be able to do what I want and no one will ask me to marry them.

Rosabella said that one day I'll find my true love the one that will ask me to marry him because he love me not just because I'm a Charming.

I actually think I already found that someone and that someone is Apple, but it just won't happen she's straight and she doesn't like me.

As I was sitting there by the lake and trying to relax there was a familiar figure standing beside me and sighed. I looked at her and I was right it was Apple.

"Apple? What are you doing here?" I asked her and she sat beside me. "I came to apologize, about what I said.... I'm sorry" she said I looked at her carefully and I can see she really regret what she said.

"It's fine, I was the one pressuring you anyway so it's also my fault" I said and we made eye contact again. I blushed and I tried so hard to hide it but then "Are you blushing?" She asked slightly laughing.

"Uhm... Yeah I- uh" right at that moment no words is coming out of me and I blushed even more. "So, No one's asked me out yet.... Do you wanna go to Thronecoming with me? As friends ofcourse" she said then smiled at me.

"Yeah sure, I mean I'm starting to get tired of Everyone asking me out to Thronecoming, I don't even know those guys" I said laughing with her. "Relatable everyone is asking me to Thronecoming too" she said rolling her eyes. Our conversation that day at the forest alone together keep on lasting we had fun, talk about our responsibilities as Damsels in Distress.

For the first time in years I've never felt so Happy being with her, getting to spend time with her even things got weirder and wierder between us, it felt like for atleast one day we get to be free and do whatever we want.

For a short time the day ended. We got to our dorms and enjoyed that day even if it was for a really short time.

Thanks for reading this story if you enjoyed pls comment what you think about this story and vote.
Thankyou and Keepsafe Everyone 💜