Chapter 7: Confession part 2

Apple's POV

The carriage that Mother sent for me has arrived but I was still waiting for Darl. "Your Highness shall we go?" the royal guard asked "No, let's wait for a few more minutes" I ordered and the royal guard waited there patiently as I did. A few minutes later I saw her walked out the gate with a beautiful long blue and pink dress.

"Princess Apple the Queen is waiting for us" the guards informed me "There she is, Wow Darl you look amazing" I complimented her as our eyes met I smiled "Shall we?" I asked "We shall" Darling replied with a very sweet smile

"Princess Apple the Queen is waiting for us" the guards informed me "There she is, Wow Darl you look amazing" I complimented her as our eyes met I smiled "Shall we?" I asked "We shall" Darling replied with a very sweet smile. We held hands as we got into the carriege "Thank you for coming with me Darl, for a second there I thought that you're gonna bail on me" I said a little embarassed. "What? I could never bail on you Apple, and besides It is such an honor to be with you"

We arrived at the White Castle and Mother is already waiting for us along with some of the royal guards "Mom!" I hugged her then I introduced her to Darling "Mom, this is Darling Charming, she's the only daughter of King and Queen Charming" "Pleased to meet you again your Majesty" Darling bowed down to my Mother. "Ahh the youngest child of Lance, such a beautiful girl I'm sure a lot of prince has asked for your hand in marriage already" Darling smiled awkwardly but still managed to keep her charming smile and act normal "Okay Mom, I'll just lead Darl into our seats" I said cutting their conversation off and pulling Darling out of any more awkward situation.

Time Skip

The event ended and thankfully Darl and I finally had some alone time "Whew, well that was some very hexausting night" Darling said giggling "Please remind me not to do this ever after" I said and then chuckled "It still sucks that we missed Thronecoming tho" Darling said a little dissapointed "Well the night is still not over, if we hurry we can still atleast come to the crowning at Thronecoming" I suggested, Darl and I chuckled and then we took the carriage and hurried our way back to Ever After High, luckily we got there on time and as usual Raven won as Thronecoming Queen "Thank you for today Darl, if it wasn't for you I'd be alone at Thronecoming day" I smiled then I held her hand "I really like you Apple.... I know that you're still processing what happened a few nights ago but I meant what I said, I really like you Apple and I wanna be your princess charming" I am still a little surprised by Darl's confession but for some reason I didn't know how else I could tell her that I feel the same so instead I kissed her.

Darling"s POV

As the event at the White Castle ended Apple and I headed as fast as we could back here at Ever After High. As we saw Raven getting crowned as Thronecoming Queen I took it as an opportunity to finally tell her how I feel, she held my hand and smiled at me, I couldn't understand much of what she said because of the loud music and the people applausing for Raven. "I really like you Apple.... I know that you're still processing what happened a few nights ago but I meant what I said, I really like you Apple and I wanna be your princess charming" Apple and I went quite for a while and then all of a sudden I felt her arms around me and then she.... kissed me. It was only for a few seconds but it felt like a really long time "I like you too Darl, I don't know how and I can't even explain why but I have been thinking about you ever since that night at the enchated forest" My face lit up as those words left her mouth. But now that we finally both know we liked each other, how am I supposed to tell her that in a few days I'll be far away from her, how do I find the words to tell the girl I love that I'll be leaving her too soon?

Hello everyone sorry for not giving an update for a very long time I'm still working on the next chapter But I promise I'll post it later I just needed time to think because I am still strugling with writers block and the last time I published a chapter is a few years ago but thank you all so much for the support and votes love you guys again thank you and I'm truly sorry for not beiing able to publish a new chapter, I hope you enjoy this chapter thankyou for reading till next time muah :3