chapter 15

The four boys sat in Ronin's ship that was now traversing the water.
"We're almost at the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Zane pointed to the map.
"I can't believe we're finally getting there after all this. But the brothers are missing it." Cole sighed.
"I can't believe I'm underwater." Kai pressed his hands against the glass.
"You? What about me? I'm a ghost!" Cole exclaimed.
"Just how thick is this, anyways?" Jay lightly tapped the glass.

"We're heading to your location now. With Neran already ahead of you and able to foresee the traps protecting the tomb with the Sword of Sanctuary, it's going to be up to you four to find the Realm Crystal before he does." Wu said on the screen.
"Hehe, Cole's a Ghost, Kai can't swim, we have no magical sword or Elemental Powers. What could go wrong?" Jay laughed nervously.

"I may not know the three tests you're about to face, but I discovered a riddle that makes reference to it that may help." Misako said.
"A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot." She informed.

. . .

At the entrance of the tomb, Morro, who wasn't really himself anymore, had made it.

(Don't ask me how, the show didn't giver any clues either.)

Right now, this was just Morro's body, Neran possessing him. Neran entered the door that was at the end of path. There was a room with multiple doors. Every door had a symbol on top of it. The door closed behind Neran.
"Okay... Okay, okay, okay." Neran drew the Sword of Sanctuary but didn't look at it yet.

Neran studied the door, and every image of a master doing an action. Neran copied the first door he chose. Then copied the second. Then the third.
"It's moving?" Neran asked, looking at the blade to be sure.

Morro's spinjitzu.

Neran sighed. He really didn't want to do this. Or keep going, he didn't expect it to keep going.

. . .

The ninja, after a small leviathan attack, were finally at through tomb. With a grand statue of the man with a light in his hands at the front, the ninja made it.
"The tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Kai sighed.
"If you wanna hide a tomb, this is the place." Cole tapped his hands.

Jay found a gray scrap of fabric from Neran's shirt.
"Argh! There goes any hope Neran couldn't find this place." Jay pouted.
"Hey, stay positive. We're about to risk our lives going through traps we know nothing about. All we have to rely on is each other." Kai said.
"At least feel luck we got this far."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're right. What was I thinking?" Jay started.
"Hey, there goes any hope Neran couldn't find the tomb! We're not alone! Yay! And he's probably with Morro, so we're gonna have to fight him again! Sure we got our tails handed to us last time, and all the times before that, but you never know in the future, because ninja never quit!" Jay said in a very obviously not happy tone.

"Better?"
"Eh, I'll take it." Kai shrugged.

"Destination reached. Auto return initiated." Rex said and sunk into the water.

"Auto return? No, no! Bad, Rex! Bad!" Jay shouted. The ninja chased after the ship, but it was already in the water.
"Our Aeroblades where in there!" Zane exclaimed.
"Not to mention, our way out." Kai sighed.
"Hey, stay positive! Who needs a way back when we gotta go that way?" Jay said.