Breathe

Hello, just a little note, I just wanted to say that updates won't have a schedule I'll just try and post when I can, but it should be regular ish. Sorry.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tommy stood up from his desk, what if his friends were telling the truth and they really did hate him, what if they didn't actually want to be his friend, what if they were only pretending to be his friend to keep him happy. His thoughts took control and all of a sudden the room started spinning and his heart started pounding.
Oh no not now, he thought to himself, he was shaking and could barely breathe, the sound of his phone ringing made him jump, he looked at the screen to see who was calling...
Wilbur

Without even think about it he pressed answer, hoping that talking to Wil would help, it was weird, Tommy knew how to help other people with panic attacks but not himself.

Tommy: Wil
Wil: Tommy, are you ok?
Tommy hesitated before replying
Tommy: No, I can't breathe Wil
Wil: panic attack?
Tommy: yea

Wilbur started to panic, he had no idea what to do. He had never had to help someone with a panic attack before, it was always Tommy helping him with his panic attacks. Wilbur remembered how Tommy helped him and used the method to help Tommy.
Wil: ok Tommy follow my breathing ok... in... out...
He repeated his breathing a couple of times for Tommy to copy, he let out a sigh of relief as he heard Tommy's breathing slow down.

Wil: Good Tommy, just breathe, its ok, I'm here, your ok, how do you feel now?                           
Tommy: Yea I'm feeling ok now, thanks Wil                                                                                                                Wil: no problem, ummm Tommy
Tommy: yea Wil
Wil: Do you know what triggered the panic attack, well that's if they have a trigger? Its just that my panic attacks always had a trigger and i was just wondering if yours did too.
Tommy: i cant tell you Wil, i really want to but i cant, anyway if i did you would hate me even more than you already do Wil: Tommy, i don't hate you, i would never hate you your like my little brother, if you don't want to tell me what's wrong that's fine but i would really like it if you did.                                            Tommy: I want to Wil i really do but if i did he would hurt me                                                                    Wil: Who would hurt you Tommy? Who?                                                                                                     

But before Tommy could reply he heard a slam from downstairs. It was the front door                                                      Wil: Tommy what was that noise? Are you ok Tommy?

Tommy heard someone shout his name followed by a set of heavy footsteps on their way upstairs. Oh shit, he forgot to clean the kitchen up, and his dad was home early, really early and he seemed mad. Tommy froze completely forgetting that he was still on call to Wilbur, his dad was never this home early. He didn't have much time before his dad came storming into his bedroom, the sudden noise made Tommy jump and he remembered about Wilbur.

Wilbur POV

Tommy screamed the words, "Dad please, I'm sorry" them words were followed by a huge crash then the line went silent, Tommy hung up. Oh no i thought to myself, he is in so much danger, how did i not see this before.

Before i did anything else i immediately called Phil, i had to tell him everything.

After a few seconds of the phone ringing Phil picked up.

"Hey, what up."                                                                                                                                                                    "Phil, its Tommy, he's in danger we have to help him now!"                                                                                   

Word count: 611