I Guess I Could Say I Found What I Was Looking For

[replay of last episode's recent events]
Killua's P.O.V.

We're near the World Tree and just searching around town, for what reason? Alluka of course, is the reason that we are still here, we've circled town at least six times already thanks to her. It was my idea to come here so I guess its my fault, I really have no idea why I wanted to come here though. I just did, so we did. That's how me and Alluka have been living life as of late, it's pretty relaxing to say the absolute least.

"I heard there's a hottie over here, c'mon big brother!" I hear Alluka shout in the distance. When the HELL did this girl run out of my sight. I search for her in the crouds and see her to my right skipping towards a large swarm of people. "C'mon you're killing me, stop running off, idiot!" I yell then start to jog after her.

I can see her push her way through the crowd then randomly stop so I decide to see what's up instead of dragging her outta there like my original plan.

"What the hell could all these people be so intrested looking at on a darn be-" I cut off my words as I see what they're looking at. "A real hottie isn't he? Don't bother he already declined our request for a date. Actually you're not too bad yourself..." I hear a female voice say before I completely zone out.

We make eye contact. "G-gon?!"

Gon's P.O.V.

I look at Alluka and rub my eyes to make sure I'm not hallucinating. I see her clearly now. I find myself standing on my feet. If Alluka's here does that mean that...

Before I can finish my thought I see someone again, shoving through the crowd. I catch a glimpse of fluffy, pearly white hair. I fixate myself on their face, a very handsome young man, around my age with round glasses and looks zoned out. Then I hear the person say "G-gon?!"

I find myself left at a lost for words other than "Killua, is it really you?" The words almost don't escape my lips but a large tear in my eye seems to fall just fine. I can see him crying too, even if its just a little, he pushes other people out the way and before I know it, I'm on the ground and wrapped by a heavily warm embrace, blushing a bit, my brain finally registers and believes that IT IS Killua Zoldyck.

"Killua..." his name slips my lips as I hug him back. "I expected to be the one tackling you next time we met, Kill, what a suprise. I've missed you." I said to him. "Yeah, sorry." He replies bluntly and squeezes harder. I know that he isn't actually sorry and didn't expect himself doing this either but I'll let it slide and not bring the topic back up.

I notice Killua eventually realize that we're still hugging on the floor in a public place. He hesitantly lets go and gets off of me, backing away. He dusts off his clothing and hides his face as he does whenever he does something even mildly affectionate.

We begin to stand up and dust ourselves off as I hear the same girl who asked me out say "If you had a partner, you should've just said so, not keep our hopes up son of a bitch." Before I can reach, her clique and her storm off.

We find ourselves in a different area, a bit away from the bench, for we weren't surrounded but we can still feel stares so now we are about 10 stores away, on a different bench.

"What lead you two here?" I ask out of pure curiosity, what are the chances we both end up here at the same time, crazy. "I really don't know, I just wanted to be, really bad." Killua answered. "I don't know either, I just kept shopping though" Alluka chuckled out. Emptying Killua's pockets in the process I presume.

"Where do you two stay, I don't expect you to be staying at your estate." I ask another question. "Of course not, never ever." Alluka answered. "Of course not, Gon. We've been bouncing around from place to place every now and then. Just the Killua and Alluka team." Killua answered. The siblings exchange endearing look. They've been through a-lot. I'm proud of them.

As we sit here talking it feels like an eternity and like we never left each other, beside our looks and age, nothings changed. I'm glad about that. We can be close friends again. We haven't spoken due to being so busy with out own lives, I missed him more and more everyday.

The longer we sat there the more I realize how Killua's has chanced, and might I add, it was for the better

Hours passed and at the end of it, it all felt like only a few seconds. We all decided that its getting late and we should part ways. We are both fully aware that I'm going back to Whale Island today, I only came here for clothes, that's all, and I'm expected by Mito, Ging, and everyone else to be home in about 2 hours and the boat ride is about an hour and half and the boat leaves in 20 minutes, it takes about 10 minutes to get to the port. Just a whole lotta numbers.

We said goodbye and everything so why did I wanna stay? Why did I feel as if I was leaving something?