Rejection?

Killua's P.O.V.

"This idiot did not just say that..." I keep thinking that as i beat the crap out of him. His words repeating in my mind like an echo. It's kind of like I'm in a trance at this point. But I know what I'm doing, more ass beating is more time to think without looking uncool.
I can hear Alluka just snickering her life away behind me though. She comes up to me and whispers "the feeling's mutual" in the most sarcastically teasing voice ever. It's like she wants me to bite her face off.
"Gon, I really don't wanna leave you either. But there's no way that we can stay together. We don't have a place we can stay and it's too short of notice to try buying a house or you moving out of your house. It's all just too good to be true. Let's be logical, it just can't happen." I really don't wanna say this.

Gon's P.O.V.

What the hell am I being told right now... What the fuck is this horrible feeling... Is this how rejection feels? I don't like it...
"Killua, what are you saying right now? If you want to be with me, just say so. I'm sure aunt Mito won't mind one unexpected guest, especially if it's you. All my other ones were kicked out the house."
"There were other people your age on the island?" Killua asked. "Of course not." I scoffed. "Makes sense." he replies. I didn't even have to explain that some of them were iguanas and chimeras of some sort, he already knew.
"Killua, please come to Whale Island with me." I ask, it kind of sounds like a confession and that makes me blush a little but I try my hardest to hide it. I look at him in the eyes and hope for a response, all I get is a chop to the head. Killua gets up and holds his hand out to help me up."Is this a yes?" I already know the answer but I love teasing him to admitting to things. All I get in response is an annoyed look because he knows my motive and a question. "What time is the boat coming?"
I've never been so happy to receive good new before this.