CHARACTERS

As there is a little change in characters... Let me introduce you to these characters...

Haseena Mallik: Newly appointed SHO of mahila police thana.... A undercover agent named agent himalaya... Hate marriage and love but appointed to fake love with DSP of lucknow.... Orphan at 12 but a dear pampared kid of her chachaji... Dear to her brother.... Uses jazbaat to solve cases... Age is 27... She doesn't make relations of any type with anyone easily.... She is a little rude because of her life changes which will be changed by time...(reason of hating love and all will be revealed later)

Anubhab Singh(AS) : DSP of lucknow... Big bro of karishma... Age is 29 and not have any wall just want right person to marry... Is neutral not jazbaati not like karishma...

Karishma Singh(KS) : SI of MPT... Sister of anubhab... Daughter in law of pushpaji... Believe in laat, ghusa, mukka.... Kind by heart... she will not like maddam sir and anubhav together but reluctantly gave in and will not question haseena about her betrayal... Cleared in advance..

Pushpa Singh(PS) : head constable of MPT... Mother in law of karishma... Sweet lady never want anyone to call her old... She is forever young...

Santosh Sharma(SS) : constable of MPT... Innocent loving soul... Very much masoom....

Cheetah chaturvedi(CC) : another constable of MPT..... Women psychology specialist... Loves santosh very much and try to flirt... Innocent soul...

Sunny chaddha(SC)

Iqbal(I)

Badnaam(B)

Billu the spy(BTS)

Mahipal Singh(MS) : haseena's uncle... Love and pamper her a lot... Had one son... Biggest businessman of India... Loves charity work..

Luv Singh(LS) : haseena's bro.. Mahipal's son... Overprotective and possesive for her... Businessman as his father in same company but different city and branch...

Rest details about plot and story is mentioned in description.... Read it and give it a good response... It encourage to write more efficiently... First part will be uploaded soon.....
Thank you...