Bhuj visit....

Haseena enters MPT,
She finds them doing usual harkaten..

HM: jai hind..

All: jai hind maddam sir....

HM: jan sakte hai kya ho raha tha... (Keeping her cap on table)

SS: bilkul maddam sir aap thana incharge hai haq banta hai aapka... (Hands at back)

CC: uff yeh maasoomiyat... (Closing eyes turning face in his style)

KS: ae bhakk... Ek baar aur uff yeh masoomiyat bola toh rocket bana ke uda denge... (Angry)

HM: shant ho jaaiye sab.. Ammi... (Gets emotional) sorry pushpaji aap bataiye.. (Soft voice)

All looked at her as she said ammi.... Pushpaji was very happy but hid it...

PS: kuch nahi maddam sir aise hi baat kar rahe the case nahi aaya toh..

HM: thik hai hun cabin mai hai kuch kaam ho toh bula lena...

She said this and went to her cabin as it was getting hard to not remember her ammi and got emotional...

Outside,
Santu and cheetah have gone for field duty and karishma was on her desk when noticed that pushpaji was a little lost... She went and kept hand on her shoulder...

KS: ka hua pushpaji... (Calmly)

PS: abhi aapne dekha.. Maddam sir ne humko ammi bola hume bahut achha laga.. Saaf dikh raha tha ki kitna yaad karti hai ki apni ammi ko... (Little tears)

KS: toh aap jaake baat kariye na unse...

Pushpaji nodded and went to haseena's cabin... She saw that she was lost somewhere.... Pushpaji went and kept hand on her shoulder...

HM: haann... Are pushpaji aap... (Conscious)

PS: maddam sir humko na ek beti chahiye thi.... Aap banengi hamari beti... (Placed hand on her head)

HM: (looked at her teary eyed and hugged her stomach) ammi... (She whispered after some minutes of weeping)

PS: haseena... Chup ho jaaiye beta..(Kissed her hair)

HM: (broke the hug and kissed her hands still sitting on her chair) aap na sachme ammi hai hamari thank you...

KS: (from outside) hum bhi yahin hai... Bula lete.. (Fake frown)

HM and PS: aa jaaiye..

Karishma too joined the hug... Till then someone said from the door.. "Cheete yeh pushpaji mujhe beti nahi maanti mujhe transfer karwana hai" And fake crying...

All: santu... (Exclaimed)

SS: mujhe bhi meri pushpee chahiye...

PS: tum bhi aa jaao santu..

Santu too hugged them and three of the girls kissed pushpaji's cheeks and forehead..

Three: I love you...

PS: bas bahut ho gaya... Hato ab.. (Irritated)

They leave her and saw cheetah slept on thr chair kept in front of haseena's table.. Karishma wake him up and then haseena said..

HM: are hum aapko batana bhool gaye kal na hum sab chachaji ke yahan ja rahe hai, bhuj... Sir ne sabko kal se chhutti di hai...

KS: achanak... (Confused)

HM: woh hume unki yaad aa rahi hai... Toh woh hamari nayi family se bhi mil lenge..

All nodded and went to their desks..