Funny banter...

Anuseena hill House...
Haseena was happily sitting on dining table smiling and anubhav noticed her...

AS: (fed her a big bite) cookie hum toh yahin hai.. Aap kya soch ke smile kar rahi hai..

HM: umm.. Yahkbahhsj...

AS: kya.. Pehle kha lo phir bolna..

HM: (gulping the bite) yeh kya kiya aapne.. Itna bada bite khila diya..

AS: toh aap kha hi nahi rahi thi..

HM: abhi toh kha liya na.. Waise aap na purab ko arrest karwa do... saboot to hai na.. Purab me chachaji jo hamari taraf se kuch likha tha toh handwriting match karwake use arrest karwa do na warna hume dar laga rahega.. (Innocently)

AS: Thik hai... Aap so jaao thak gayi hogi subah se roe ja rahi ho.. Hum aate hai ise nipta ke.. Hm.. (Kissed her forehead)

Anubhav went and haseena slept... Anubhav went to nearest headquarters show his identity and found purab's loction and used all the proofs to get him arrested... When he reached home saw haseena sleeping hugging her shirt cutely...

AS: (chuckled) yeh apni cuteness se hume maarne kisi koshish kyun karti rehti hai..

He opened his jacket, shoes and watch..Got relaxed and he jumped on bed in happiness and pulled her in a spooning style holding her waist... She understood in sleep that it was him and turned to hug him.. Both slept like that...

It was nearly 11:00 when her sleep got disturbed... She smiled at her love's cuteness.. Pecked his parted lips and moved down.. She knew he must also be hungry so went in kitchen and started making food...

HM: daal chawal hi bana dete hai.. Aalas aa rahe hai... (She yawned pouring rice in vessel) {do din se meri daal chawal khaane ki ichha ho rahi hai.. 😋Mere favorite hai na isiliye daal diye... Aap apna favorite imagine kar lena.. 😜}

She was making the food when anubhav came and backhugged her lazily... He nuzzled in her neck and desperately whispered..

AS: khaane ki kya jarurat hai jaaneman.. Hum aap hi ko kha lete na.. (Cruelly bites her neck)

HM: aahhhh... Anu aap kya bol rahe hai... Chhodiye hume khaana banana hai...

AS: banaiye na... Humne kahan mana kiya.. Par aap lag bahut hot rahi hai is night dress mai... Woh toh aap us waqt so rahi thi.. Warna.. (Wildly kissed her neck)

HM: ummm... Kya ho gaya hai aapko aaj.. Pareshaan mat karo na, hume bhookh lagi hai.. Khana banane do.. (Soft voice due to his actions)

AS: (left her and sat on kitchen slab) kya yaar.. Itna achha mood tha hamara... Waise kya banaya..(opened the lid and smiled at smell) bahut achha hai..

HM: bas ban gaya... (Picked up the tray) chaliye..

Both went out and sat on dining table.. She served and sat in front of him on the table and he was seated on chair... While eating from one plate their spoons collide and they starts fighting..

AS: kya hai hataiye na apna haath...(pushing her spoon with his)

HM: aap hata do na... Hume khaana hai.. (Making cute faces while spoon fighting)

AS: toh hume bhi toh khana hai... Aap doosti plate mai kha lo..(loudly)

HM: (threw the spoon and fake cried) aap hi kha lo... Hume nahi khana.. Aahaann..

AS: are.. Gussa kyun ho gayi... Yahan aao.. (Pulled her closer and wrapped her legs on his chest as she was sitting up) hum aapko khila dete hai.. Phir aise nahi hoga.. Hm..

HM: haan...

He fed her and they cleaned the mess they created... After a while they laughed suddenly remembering their pointless banter... Both were laughing intently as they now got about this so called fight..

AS: hum kis baat pe itna lade the.. (Controlling her laughter)

HM: chammach... (Moving her hand in same way) seriously... Matlab kuch bhi..

Both after laughing a lot went to the room and haseena went to the washroom... Here, anubhav had his evil plans..

AS: (in mind) ab hum inhe chhodenge nahi.. Aaj toh yeh officially hamari hui hai.. Isiliye..

As soon as she came out, anubhav pushed her on wall and his entire weight on her and kissed her with a intensity that she shook up at start but soon recovered and kissed him back.... Haseena clutched his hair tightly as his torture on her lips are increasing every second.. He turned them and put his weight on her causing them to fall on bed... He finally broke the kiss and opened his shirt..

HM: (gasping for air) kya ho gaya hai aako aaj... Why are you so rough..? 

AS: (getting over her and desperately) pata nahi... I just need you..

Puts his face I'm crook of her neck and sucked and licked there.. Haseena can only moan as today she is getting nervous at his desperate kisses and actions... He moved down to her chest and opened her night dress... She now fed up and pushed him down... He grab her back and she start kissing his chest madly... Now, he lost his control and pushed her down and......... They had the night that was sure at his sudden actions...

Morning,
Both wake up and got freshened up.. They were on sofa having tea and breakfast..

HM: anu... Wapas chalte hai na.. I miss my duty.. (Took a sip)

AS: me too... Kal chalte hai na waise bhi sabki achhi khaasi outing ho gayi aur itne din ki leave ka kya faayda.. (Cutting his sandwich)

HM: hmm... Par abhi toh ghar chalte hai.. Chachaji ke saath rehta hai... Wahin baat karlenge chalne ko bhi.. (Gathering plates after finishing)

AS: okk...

UPCOMING
Back in lucknow..
Stay tuned....
Bye.... 👋👋