Date... 2

Haseena stood up from her place and played a romantic slow music in background(imagine taaron ke sheher mai by neha kakkar) ... She went and forwarded her hand to anu..

HM: may we dance..? (Exotically)

AS: sure..

They stood in middle... He placed hand on her waist and pulled a little closer... She placed her hand on his shoulder and they held the other hand and swayed their bodies on the music... Anubhav spinned her and caught in a position of falling down by waist... Haseena got up and moved her hand seductively from his one hand to other... And hugged from back swaying to music in same position.. He pulled her in front and again she took rounds holding his finger... Her back was now touching to his front...

HM: anu.. (Closed eyes in a calm voice)

AS: haanji..

HM: hamare baal aage kariye.. aapke liye ek surprise hai.. (Smiling shyly)

AS: aise konsa... (Confused)

HM: please.. (Cutting him in between)

He did as she said with a confused face and there was written anuseena with red and green inked parrots on its side... She had got inked by their name... He gets teary eyed and kissed her tattoo..

AS: I love you... (Whispered nuzzling in her neck)

HM: I love you too... (She gasped at the happiness) kaisa laga..?

AS: bahut sunder... Bilkul aapki tarah... (Turned her and kissed her forehead)

She hugged him feeling all the warmth of love and also his body as they were in bhuj and it become cold at night there..

HM: ander chalen.. Thand lag rahi hai.. Uhhh.. (Shivered)

AS: chaliye...

He opened his jacket, made her wear it and picked her up.. They moved inside and he made her sit on sofa.. It had woods already as she knew weather of this place...

HM: anu.. Wahan na oil aur lighter rakha hai fireplace ke paas.. Is jala dijiye na please... (With Baby face and rubbing her upper arms)

AS: haan... (He lit it and sat beside her) ab ander chalen ya yahin baithna hai... Hmm.. (Smiles)

HM: thodi der yahin baithte hai... (Snuggling in his arms)

AS: waise aapne yeh tattoo kab karwaya..? (Sweetly)

HM: parson jab aap so rahe the.. Yaha ek dost hai hamara jo tattoo karta hai.. Usise karwaya.. (Looking at him smiled)

AS: aur aap na bahut sunder lag rahi hai.. Bilkul red velvet cupcake ki tarah... Man kar raha hai kha jaayen hum aapko.. (Jokingly)

HM: (chuckled) toh kha jaao.. (Fake growled like lion and laughed)

She said it in joke but he took it seriously, maybe and kissed her with a uncontrollable desire... She was shocked but recovered soon and kissed him back... Both had that same desire as it was first time they were kissing.... While kissing his coat slipped of her shoulders and he picked her up and moved to the room...

As they entered the room kissing, he pushed her on bed and himself fell on her.. Her hands reached his inner coat and removed it opening a single button holding it... He was only deepening the kiss with each move of hers... She was now started opening his shirt buttons and finally pulled it apart as last button and he broke the kiss throwing t shirt away... She was breathing heavily and her shivering went off due to their hot act just now... She moved him down and climbed him.. Her legs around his thighs in sitting position...

HM: har baar aapki nahi chalegi DSP sahab... (Gasping for air)

AS: achha.. (Smirking)

HM: haan ji... (Left a heavy long breath)

She said this and impatiently moved down to his neck and started kissing and sucking his neck and chest madly... He was getting ignited by this and opened the zip of her dress.. Now, as she was just moving her hands on his body and lips on chest and neck, he was squeexing and caressing her back... He flipped them and was about to move to her cleavage but stopped..

HM: kya hua.. (Panting and asked confusingly)

AS: aapko kuch awaaz aayi kya.. Click jaisi... (Tensed)

HM: hume toh nahi aayi... (She pulled him closer and said sensually) lagta hai aapko fruit champagne bhi chadh gayi.. (Smirking)

AS: (smiled evilly) champagne ka toh nahi pata par aapka nasha toh pakka hamare sar chadh ke bol raha hai cookie..

And removed her dress in a flick of his hand and threw it... He moved to her cleavage and kissed her hard leaving marks.. Haseena cluthched his hair tightly and moaned..

HM: umm... Aahh... Aa... Hh... Mmm... Oo.. Umm.. Ahh... Um... Anuu..

AS: hmmm...

And they get into the deep love they share emotionally and physically... The room only witnessed their blur shadows loving each other and a clear image came where both were laying panting heavily... They were just not able to breath and the cold night of bhuj getting mixed with their hot breaths made whole room foggy... They were in all sweat as he moved a little and pulled a naked haseena on himself...

AS: you okay... (Still breathing heavily)

HM: ye... Yes... (Left a gasp)

AS: sorry for being so rough... (Smooched her lips lightly)

HM: it was your love for me... Didn't hurt me even a little.. (And placed her head on his chest) your heart beats very fast.. (Looked at him hearing his heart beats)

AS: all thanks to you my love...

And they slept like that in a deep peacefully slumber hoping for a better tomorrow... But, will their enemies let that be better... Hope so...

Next morning,
Both woke up at same time and gave a lovely look to each other... He sat straignt and she grabbed his shirt lying nearby and wore it...

HM: good morning baby... (Kissed his cheek and smiled)

AS: good morning cookie.. (Kissed her forehead)

HM: hum chai banane ja rahe hai... Abhi toh thodi thand hai achhi lagegi..

AS: hmm... Let me grab newspaper..

And they moved out of bed into the beautiful wood house... She took her way to kitchen and he picked up a newspaper from near gate yawning...

After few minutes,
She got out and found him like that, topless and pale face... She kept the tray on centre table and moved to him saying..

HM: kya hua anu.. At least kuch pehen toh lete... Thand hai.. (Made a face as he didn't replied) kuch toh bolo ab.. Us paper ko dekhe ja rahe ho... Aisa kya hai usme...

She said and get irritated as he didn't answered and frustratedly snatched the newspaper.... As she saw the front page her expressions changed and she said qid eyed..

HM: anu yeh... Yeh kaise.. (Gasped at the shock)

UPCOMING
One more sinister plan of chachi chudail 😵
Stay tuned.......
Bye..... 👋👋