Haseena's places..

Next morning,
Others were already awake while anuseena were still sleeping...

Anuseena room,
Anubhav woke up to find his little cookie in his arms... He got on his elbow and started gazing at her.... She shifted in bed and snuggled in his chest... Anu was smiling like this is the last time she was with him...

After half hour, he was still gazing at her... Haseena woke up and found him looking at her without blinking... She smiled but his expression were unchanged.... She slightly touched his forehead but he was not moving....

HM: anu... (Softly) anuuuu... (Loudly shaking him)

He was still in his trance... Haseena shouted"anuuu" And slapped him...

AS: ouch... Maara kyun.. (Caressing his cheek)

HM: aadhe ghante se chilla rahe the suna kyun nahi... Hm.. (Frowned)

Anu smiled and laid down completely pulling her over him... She was shocked at the action...

AS: aap subah subah itni cute lag rahi thi na ki hum aap me kho hi gaye... Haaye.. (Flattered at her cuteness)

HM: achha.. (Raising eyebrows) toh aap bhi bahut cute lag rahe ho... Sachme..

Both came closer and started to kiss each other softly... Anubhav's hand caressing her waist and back while haseena was moving her hand in his hair... They broke the kiss after a long kiss breathlessly..

HM: good morning... (Sighed heavily and got down him to his arms)

AS: good morning cookie.. (Bites her earlobe)

HM: ahh.. Ab bahut ho gaya... Utho aur chalo sab breakfast table pe aa gaye hongee...

Just then a voice came from outside... "Chhoti hukum aapko hukum bula rahe hai"

Here, haseena laughed as her prediction was correct...

HM: ji kaka... Hum aate hai aap chaliye.. (To Anu) ab utho...

Both got ready and went down... Haseena has wore a plazo pants with a short crop top revealing her waist and back... Anu wore a white shirt and black jeans...

HM and AS: good morning everyone...

All: good morning...

KaS: (cuttinv mahipal who wanted to say something)ek toh yeh ladki bina shaadi ke kisi ladke ke saath ek kamre reh rahi hai.. Aur uper se late aake apni besharmi ka saboot de rahi hai... Besharm.. (Disgusting face)

MS: chup kalyaani... Bilkul chup.. (Loudly) aao bacchon naashta kar lo... (Lovingly)

Both nodded and haseena went and was sitting in front of karishma smiling to others.... Just when mahipal stopped her..

MS: beta..Tum apni jagah pe baitho na.. (Pointing to Royal chair in front of his chair)Woh hai beta tumhari jagah... Chhoti hukum ho tum.. (Haseena looked at Anu) Anu ki seat haseena ke baju mai lagwa do..

All smiled at his gesture and kalyani again frowning said..

KaS: is manhus ko aapne meri bacchi ki jagah di aapne... Har baar bolti hun mai... Meri bacchi ko maar diya aur ab uski jagah hadap li.... (Shouted)

KS: bahut bol li aap... (Stood up and shouted) aapka ghar hai maante hai par hamari bhabhi ko kuch bhi bolne ka haq kisiko nahi hai... Aapko bhi nahi... (Angrily)

HM: ka.. (Santu interupted)

SS: sahi hai... Waise toh mai kisise ladti nahi hun... Par agar kisine meri behen ko kuch bola.. (Jaws clenched)