Episode 9: Cavalry Battle Chaos

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. Last time, I took first place in the obstacle race and blew past everyone in a supersonic second! Maybe they really should have thought harder about putting ME in a race against everybody else, but hey, at least I have 'em all a head start."

Everyone was still hyped up about Sonic's victory as the rest of the students began to enter the stadium.

Present Mic: LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE AS THE OTHER CONTESTANTS ENTER THE STADIUM WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE RESULTS!

Uraraka: *panting* Sonic... Deku... that was amazing you guys.

Sonic: Hey ZG! You finally made it!

Uraraka: Uh...ZG?

Sonic: Yeah, like "Zero Gravity"! ZG!

Uraraka: Oh I get it!

They then look and see Iida who looks upset as he makes his way to the stadium.

Sonic: Uh, what's wrong with Jet Legs?

Uraraka: I think he's just upset he lost a race with a quirk like his. But still! First place! That's amazing! You were awesome too Deku! I saw how you used the mines and the scrap metal to blast into the lead!

Deku: Aw, i-it was n-nothing!

Yaoyorozu: You guys...

Sonic: Hey Momo!

Yaoyorozu: H-Help me...

Deku: What's wrong, are you hurt?

Yaoyorozu: This. *she points Mineta clinging onto her back*

Mineta: Hehe... 2 birds with one stone. I'm a genius.

Sonic: *sigh* Figures. Get off her Grape Juice.

Mina: Soooooniiiiiiiiiic!!! *she starts hitting him softly* I knew you were gonna pull something like that! Showoff!

Midnight: Alright! The first game for the first years has officially ended! What a show! Let's take a look at the results, shall we?

A leaderboard appears on the mega screen and shows the results:

#1 - Sonic the Hedgehog

#2 - Izuku Midoriya

#3 - Shoto Todoroki

#4 - Katsuki Bakugou

#5 - Blaze The Cat

The list goes on...

Tokoyami: Should've figured Sonic would take first place.

Shoji: Kinda unfair if you think about it.

Midnight: Only the top 44 students will move onto the next round! But don't feel bad for not making the cut, we've prepared other games for you to show your stuff. Now, this is where the fun really begins! Prepare yourselves for your next challenge! *she spins the wheel again and it lands on another section* Cavalry Battle!

Kaminari: Aw man! I suck at those.

Asui: Wonder how they're gonna split us up.

Midnight: Allow me to explain the rules! The participants will make teams of 2-4 as they see fit. It's kinda like a playground game with one major difference; each player is assigned a point from their placing in the race.

Sato: Oh so it's like the entrance exam, seems simple enough.

Uraraka: Oh! So that means every team will have a different point value based on who's working together.