1

WOOSH! The sound rings in everyone's ears and they groan in pain. Emma is the first to compose herself.
"Guys come on. We only have room for 5 really so we will have to squeeze. No Bill, Sorry but we have no space. Charlotte, Sam will be fine. Ted, you are NOT coming with us. Cause you are a creep, that's why. We have children here!"
Ignoring Hannah's angry look, Emma ushers the smaller group into the car where Tim Housten sits waiting. He unbuckles his seatbelt and launches himself at his dad.
"Oh My God Dad! I knew you were okay!"
Tom and Becky laugh. Tim glances up at the sound of a giggle.
"Who is this?"
"Hi, you must be Tim. I'm Becky. I'm an old friend of your Dad's."
Tom remains unconvinced and gives his dad a knowing look before noticing the others.
"I don't know who any of you guys are."
Emma smiles.
"Neither buddy. Introduce on the way to the Professor's?"
Tom nods and they all cramp into the Sedan. They eventually find a comfortable way to sit, though it does include Hannah and Tim sitting on laps, despite the objections of Tom.

When they arrive, Emma senses something is off. She tells the others to wait in the car as she approaches the gates which are wide open. Gesturing for them to join her, she treads warily to the door which, again, is open. Noticing the broken locks, she speaks her thoughts.
"Something is wrong. Hidgens would never leave his security down."
She starts to look around the entrance hall and spots the lab door ajar. Glancing at the others to follow, she crawls down the stairs to the basement. She takes in what looks like some kind of blue shit in phials and her eyes are drawn to the small yellow box on the table. Tom reaches for it and, before she can stop him, presses a finger to it. There is a bright golden flash and they leave the lab room empty.