6

Hidgens starts to explain.
"When you went back, you were replaced by a you who didn't go back. You have new identities."
"Excuse me" Paul23 interject. "This is a lot to take in but why are Emma and I ourselves?"
"Ahh yes. Do you remember, Emma, giving your DNA to a shady company?you were paid around 500 bucks, correct?"
Kelly nods.
"You were made into an Android. It's like a robot. And Paul, CCRP took some of your saliva and made clones-"
"-and they made them into green monsters called Sniggles." concludes Madame Iris. Hidgens laughs.
"You've met my past self then. So you go by Kelly, Emma, and you live in Clivesdale. Paul, You are a female Sniggle called Sniglette. I do not know why that was what you were assigned, You are under Blinky's command at a place called Watcher World. Your other self will tell your friend Bill to go there in around a month."
Confused, Ms Holloway speaks up.
"Sorry Professor, can you please tell us all who we are? And where Hannah is."
"Of course. Becky your name is Ms Holloway, you work with kids using your powers as a witch and you will be assigned to Hannah Foster in around 2 months. You will help her bring back Webby.

Tom, your name is Chumby and you are the legendary Hatchetfield Ape Man. Unfortunately you kill another version of me in around a week but I will turn evil so you should be ok. I'll clone myself so it's not actually me.

Tim, you are known as Hot Chocolate Boy and you just sit around drinking Hot Chocolate. I will have to send you back to a certain time but you don't really have a purpose. Though make sure to ruin Paul's flirting with Emma." Hidgens winks and Paul seems to remember.
"No! That was you? Will be you? I don't know but dude you ruin it!"

"Lex, you are a lady called Madame Iris. You can see into he future and you will convince Alice Woodward to kill her father in a month."
Lex gasps and Hidgens adds.
"She doesn't end up doing it. It will destroy Blinky.

And lastly, Hannah."
"Where is Hannah?"
"Ah yes not everyone sees Hannah. She is the sister of the Lords in Black, Webby. Lex or Madame Iris can see her and Hannah used to be able to. I can also see you Hannah. You need to get rid of the Witch who is in the other you's mind. You cannot speak to her for until Ms Holloway or Becky as you know her helps Hannah. I made sure you have their memories as well as your own and so you should all go home now. "
The group of strangers leave except for Tim. Hidgens passes him a box which he takes and disappears back in time a few months. Hidgens looks around before entering the room next door to him. He ushers the occupants into the recently vacated room.

"Jane Perkins, Linda Monroe and Stanley White, welcome to the future. The selves you know are all dead and you have been given different identities. Jane Perkins, you are actually not different, you are yourself but your soul has been transferred into a car. You will have your own memories as well as the memories you will make.

Linda Nesbitt, you are the Witch in the Web, you must convince Hannah Foster to give into the Lords in Black. You are not the young lady you used to be. You have a history with the Lords In Black, specifically Wiggly. You are close with Uncle Wiley who is right beside you.

Stanley White, You are Wilbur Cross also known as Uncle Wiley. You live in the Black and White and you were murdered by Ms Holloway, however you will be brought back around the same time as the Witch. You admire her work. I must send you back before I can bring you back however. You will see how Linda Monroe dies who is Linda here."

Hidgens sighs, having encountered the people he has known of for a few months. Thank god the original Hidgens cloned himself and locked the copy away before activating Tinky. He wonders how things will turn out and if anyone will change their plot.