2

They all fall down with a crash. Tom groans on impact. He immediately sits  up and looks for Tim. Past Emma's death stare, there he is. Tom crawls over to him, closer to Becky, He notes. Tim hugs him tightly and, through the difficulty to breathe he recognises the surroundings in which the group are in. A glance at Becky tells him she also remembers the place. But why? Why are they in Hatchetfield High's football field? Lex groans, holding her head where she seems to have hit it. A wave of guilt fills Tom as he realises it's his fault. Emma's "friend" Paul is the first to speak.
"OK... OK... OK OK OK. OK what was that?"
"I don't know. All I know is that Mr Houston pressed this box thing, there was a flash and we're here."
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know what it would do. We're at the Hatchetfield High football field if you didn't know."
"It looks like it but look at that flag. That isn't the right flag."
"Wait." Becky speaks up. "That's the flag that we had in high school. The mascot changed when we left."
They all look to the flag which is proudly showing a lion, not a nighthawk.
"What's going on?"
Suddenly, people start to enter the stands. Tom pulls the others to the bleachers, where they stand under them peaking out. After around 10 minutes, some girls come into the centre of the pitch and start to do a cheerleading routine. It is enjoyed by everyone but Becky gives Tom a look that's Tom doesn't understand. She points at a tall ginger girl who seems to be the focus and Tom's jaw drops. He knows this girl. It's Becky. But Becky is next to him. Plus this girl looks younger, it can't be her. The girls finish their routine to Mr Brightside and the football players come running into the pitch to applause. Timberwolves Vs Nightlions is announced to be the teams and Tom doesn't need a promoting from Becky to recognise the Quarterback. That's him. A much younger him. Looking around, he recognises a few of the players too. He turns to Becky who is watching his reaction and mouths.
"High School?"
She nods. Tom sits down, shocked. Becky joins him as the rest of the group watch the game intently.

After the game, they all start to leave when Tom spots his past self and past Becky heading their direction. He warns the others quickly and they dodge out of sight but not out of earshot. The younger couple start to talk.
"That was amazing Sweetie!"
"Thanks Beck."
The others from the group gasp and they all have to quickly duck out of sight of Becky who seems to have heard. Present day Becky presses a finger to her lips, nodding as Tom does the same. Past Tom seems not to have realised and continued on about the game.
"I mean did you see that tackle? I'm OK, by the way."
The young cheer captain turns her attention back to her boyfriend.
"Good. Either way I would have done this."
Younger Becky goes in for a kiss and Tom moves the group away from the couple as they embrace.