Sorbet x Gelato x reader who is a professional murder

-They couldn't have asked for a better third. It's not often when these two can find someone who can match their unhinged personality, so you are a real treat.

-Because you are a professional, be prepared for Gelato to be asking you all types of questions about your favorite weapon to kill with or what are your craziest murder stories. If you really won't to see a smile of his adorable manic face, then teach him how to kill with some of your weapons you locked up, be warned, he sometimes points the weapon at random things when he is talking or getting off track. This is why Sorbet is present for most the lessons because he knows how distracted Gelato can get.

-After Gelato has mastered whatever weapon you have given him, he will want to try it out. So don't be surprise if he takes you and Sorbet up to a roof so he can tryout his new skill on an unlucky target or two who just happen to be a the wrong place at the wrong time.

-One major plus of having you on the time is that you get more money because you are very skilled and good at you job. Though they are happy that you have more money, they are not going to take it from you at all, but they might ask you to shopping for food they can cook for you.

-All in all, you guys relationship is a 10/10 and nobody can mess that up and live to tell to tell the tell.