Sorlato x reader*Congratulations!*

This was originally for someone on Tumblr, so if you would like to see that version, my user name is zyettemoon18000

-At first, they thought something was wrong. All they heard was you squealing and running in their direction. Both being used to a life of danger, they were ready for the worst.

-However, they were caught off guard when you appear at their bedroom door with your computer in hand (or letter) saying you were accepted into your university.

-They were probably more thrilled than you when you told them that got accepted into your university than you were.

-While Sorbet only patted you on the back and told you "Congratulations", Gelato picked you up and spun you around while telling you how proud of you he was.

-They both agreed that you deserved this more than anybody. They can not count how many times that had to comfort you when you had a breakdown or when you were getting riled up because of the work you had to do. There were even some nights where they had to whisk from your computer to sleep or eat because you were so invested in your work.

-To celebrate your achievement, they decided to take you to your favorite restaurant and let you order anything you want.

-However, what they didn't tell you is that they were also going to take you on a trip, so you can relax before you are back to work