The past

🦋The past🦋

Y/N's POV

Me and Gloxinia were at a cliff watching the waterfall. It was relaxing since the holy war was gonna start next week. Me and Gloxinia and the others are prepare for the war so this makes everything much more calming..

"Y/N are you sure you want to be part of the war?" Said Gloxinia with a worried tone. "Of course! I don't want my friends and you to be hurt and I will protect everyone!" I said confidently " Okay..but I just want you to be safe and I can't risk you being hurt.." Gloxinia said to me "Gloxinia..don't worry about me. I can take care of myself" I said to him.After that it went silence. "Oh gosh this is so awkward" I say in my head. Gloxinia looked at me with a 'bruh' look and made me look away. "If you say so, if you get hurt don't blame me" said gloxinia with a sarcastic tone. "Hey! I can protect myself properly!" I said back at him "haha suree I totally believe you Y/N" he said "hmph!" I mumbled which made Gloxinia laugh. He look so much happy now and that made me smile and then laughed..

7 days before the holy war..

Me and Elizabeth were at the woods looking for some herbs to make potions for the war. "Y/N if something happens to me. Please take care of the others.." Elizabeth said with a serious tone. I looked at her surprised "Elizabeth! don't worry.You can always count on me!" I said with a confident tone. Elizabeth looked at me and smiled.."Elizabeth is such a pure soul..I'm glad I'm friends with her" I said in my head. Elizabeth looked happier with I thought of that. When we came back with the herbs. Meliodas ran to Elizabeth and hugged her and said the word that made me laugh which was "mine". Elizabeth blushed insanely. That made me laughed and walked away..

5 days before the holy war..

Me and Geheade were hanging out at the tree. "So how's your relationship going with my brother?" Geheade said with a sus tone "o-oh uh..Gloxinia and I well..After the war we were planning doing a wedding.." I said to her. She looked at me with shocked eyes "WAIT WHAT?!? REALLY!!" She screamed at me. "W-Well yes." I told her. "OMG WE ARE GONNA BE SISTERS!!" She screamed and started to jump up and down. "OoooOoo! Can I see the ring?" She said with star eyes. "Of course!"

Your Ring :

 "AAAAA it's so pretty!!" Geheade said in excitement

"AAAAA it's so pretty!!" Geheade said in excitement. "Gloxinia told me, If we ever get separated. The rings will start to glow and show our directions but obviously there's a limit" I said. "That's so sweet! Good job big brother!" Geheade said with proud tone. I laughed and said "Well we should probably go to inside since it's getting dark.". "mhm that's a great idea!" Geheade said..And that night was crazy

3 days before the holy war..

I was walking in the forest since I already finished all my tasks. I wanted to relax for sometime..

*sighs* "Ah this is so relaxing.." I said with a relief tone..Until I smelled something that was odd. I went to the direction of the smell and then I felt something grabbing me in my foot. Which made me fall down and I was about to scream until a cloth went to my mouth which made everything dark..I blacked out

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Author note :

Hiya! oooo I'm kinda proud of this chapter so ye and I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell what you think about this. Write in the comments! I'm excited to read it so don't be shy! :DD

🦋End of The past chapter🦋
638 words