Chapter 1

🦋The wake up🦋

Y/N's POV

My eyes started to open and as I opened it. I saw the sun shining..I was at a Field if flowers.. "W-Where I'm I?..." I said atloud.. "My head hurts ugh what happened to me?.." I stood up and felt something in my back.. "H-Huh Wings?!?" I said with a surprised tone. "Where am I!? and who am I?...". I started to panic. I wanted to scream but I was afraid and my head was aching. I started walking in the fiend and it was calming but I think there's something more important that I should do but what was it?..Suddenly my head ache so hard that I fainted..

I woke up at a bed. It was warm but again where am I?..I'm now terrified. "Who brought me where?" As I said that in my mind the door open and revealed an old human lady with food at her hands "Oh young man/lady. I was surprised when I saw you lying in the field. I couldn't let a poor man/lady outside" The lady said. "Now who are you young lady/man" The lady spoke again. "O-Oh I'm..Y/N.." I spoke "Wait my name is Y/N? Huh I thought I forgot my name..". "Oh Y/N is such a lovely name!" The lady said. I was surprised of her kindness..well humans are kind of course. "Oh my! I forgot you must be so hungry!" The lady said with a shocked voice. The lady started walking to me and placed the food at a table beside me
"U-um well I am hungry so thank you.." I said to her with warm smile. "Oh don't worry about it! Oh and my names Sabrina!" She said to me with a happy and calm tone.

"May I say? Is your wings real?" Sabrina said to me. I looked at Sabrina with a confused look. "I mean are you are fairy?" Sabrina spoke again. I looked at my back and said "hm maybe..I don't really remember anything.." I told her. "I feel like I could trust her and she reminds me of a mother but I mean I really don't remember if I even had one but she felt like one.." I said in my mind. "Well it doesn't really matter since I think Everyone is the same" Sabrina said with a smile in her face. " T-That's nice.." I said.

Me and Sabrina talked everyday and hang out everyday. She taught me how to cook,clean and practically anything I can imagine. She was there when I started flying also she was the most nicest and kindest person that I could ask for. She was like a mother to me so I would call her mom. Mom and I lived far away from everyone but she always told me not to go far. I always thought was it like outside the borders. I sometimes go and peek but never step out of the fences.

"Mom" I said sitting down. "Yes sweetie?". "When can I go outside the fence?" I said to her. "I told you before there's many bad people out there who will do bad things to you." She said with a worried tone. "But I never leave and I do anything you ask me to do. I have been good. " I said with a sad tone. "I know you have been good but I don't want lose you since you are important to me.." mom said. I felt sick in my gut. She keeps saying the same things over and over again. I need to get out of here "You keep saying the same things! I'm sick of that mom!! I'm going by myself!" I told her and went outside and flew away..

"Finally I'm free..but I feel kinda sad..NO It's been years I have been there I was practically a prisoner!" *sighs* "hm? I smell burning? Wait there's smoke in that Direction?!? I need to go there!!". I started flying there and as I got closer. I saw humans lying dead in the ground..As I flew to the ground. I saw a fairy..

"H-Hey.." I said accidentally. The fairy looked at me shocked but confused. As the fairy got closer I saw its features. Green-Lime hair and Hazel eyes.. but sunddely it flew away and transformed? But I didn't get to see but the smoke started to get heavy and I flew away. My vision started to get worst and suddenly faint..

When I woke up. It was already night time and I knew I made a wrong choice living the fence so I flew back to the house but when I got there it was burnt to ash..I didn't see her. "No no no. This can't be happening?!?" I said to myself and I fell down to the ashes and started to sob.. "I miss her..I really do miss her...mom...I'm so s-sorry..Our last moments together were my idiotic words..please forgive me mom.." I said while crying and I felt horrible it was all my fault..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Author Note :

Ngl while I was writing this I almost cried like omg this is so sad. I'm sorry if you cried and this is also the FIRST CHAPTER uinsousug I'm so evil but welp. I ended up hurting myself too TvT

And I hope you enjoy this chapter ye 😀👌

🦋End Of Chapter 1🦋
921 words