Chapter 3

🦋Welcome abroad y/n🦋

Y/N POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. I was confused but it also brings back memories. The door open and revealed a beautiful woman who had long silver hair and blue eyes and very thin clothing. That kinda annoyed me but moving on. The women spoke "H-Hi I'm Elizabeth. King told us that you were a good fighter and-" before she could continue a small yellow hair boy started to touch her and that made me mad obviously. So I used one of my spells on him to make him not move. It only lasted like 10 seconds. That was impressive since nobody had break that spell so that shocked me. "Who are you?..." I said to the blonde boy. "Oh I'm meliodas from the seven deadly sins" Meliodas said with a cheerful look. "Wait..if your meliodas from the wanted poster..how do you look so different?" I said with a confused look. "Oh you don't need to know that hehe but anyways I heard that you fight really good wanna be join us in journey?" Meliodas said with a grin in he's face that me unpleasant. "Uh sure. I mean I have nothing else to do with my life. other than kill my time" I told him. "Oh and what's your name?" Meliodas said to me with a smile. "Oh I'm y/n" I said to him "and it's just y/n I don't remember my last name so yeah heh" I said back at him. He went silent..but then Elizabeth spoke "It's very nice to meet you y/n" Elizabeth spoke with such a calming tone. "Y-Yeah you too!" I said nervously since she was so calm. Meliodas grab my arm and started running down stairs. "Hello Everyone! This y/n and they will be traveling with us! Please introduces yourselves!" Meliodas said to the others."I- okay that was fast" I said in my head.

"oh hey I'm ban and I'm the sin of greed yep that's me" Ban said carelessly since he was bored and kinda annoyed.

"Hi I'm Diana! I'm the sin of envy and oo you look so cute! I can't wait for us to be friends!" Diana said cheerfully to me

"I'm Merlin and I'm the sin of gluttony" Merlin said with a meh tone since she didn't find it surprising.

"Hello I'm gowther and I'm sin of Lust." Gowther said with a pose and suddenly sparkles appeared which was kinda awkward.

"And I'm harlequin but you can me kung and I'm the sin of sloth.." king said to me tiredly. Hm I guess he got tired after the fight with he's friend. I pity him but at the same time I should pity myself.."O-Oh hi it's nice to meet everyone here and I hope that we can get along!" I said to them. "Anyways how wants to eat?" Meliodas said. The room went silent.."obviously everyone here but we won't be eating your cooking captain." King said to Meliodas with a 'you know it' face. "Finee..Ban come here" Meliodas said to ban. "Nahh I dont wanna.." Ban said with a whiny voice. The room went silent again but I spoke "I-I can cook something.." Everyone looked at me. "Really? Another chef! oOoO I'm excited!!" Diana said cheerfully. "Well we have to see." Said king. "You can count on me heh!" I said while going to the kitchen..

"Done! and uh I hope you like it!" I said to the others. Everyone began to eat their food slowly and then yom. "woah! y/n your such a great cook *yom* where did you learn this?!" Diana said with an impressive tone. "Y-Yeah it's so good." King then said to me. "hm but I'm still better heh." Ban said. "y/n you should cook our food everyday it's so delicious!" Elizabeth said to me with a happy tone. I smiled but then said "T-thanks guys I learn this stuff from someone..". "That said. Welcome aboard y/n hope ya like it here!" Meliodas said in top of the table. "Oh thanks" I said with a smile..

This is gonna be fun..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Author Note :

Okay! Don't worry you peeps will be meeting Gloxinia soon! So just wait k yeh..This chapter is okay I must say but not the best or the worst so yeah. Buh bye💅

🦋End of Chapter 3🦋
745 words