Chapter 2

🦋 revenge isn't always sweet🦋

(( This is not mine! And this is what you will be wearing but nobody cannot see your wings since you put a spell ))

Y/N POV
500 years later...

That memory always somehow pained me. But the past is the past. I have to move on. As I was walking around a kingdom called 'Kingdom of Liones' I was at the town and I was just walking around until the ground started shaking and that's when I knew there was a fight. I saw there was Battlefield and thought "Hm maybe I should join so I can kill some time." and then I started running top of the houses. As I got closer I saw a giant and fairy but the giant was bleeding everywhere and the fairy looked angry at another fairy.." wait....I know that face.." I spoke quietly. My mind went mad since I know that face. That fairy burned my house with my mother in it. I was furious. I jumped in front of the short fairy.

King's POV

When I was going to blast my attacks to helbram. Someone jumped infront of me. "HEY ARE YOU CRAZY?!? YOUR GOING TO GET YOURSELF HURT!?" I shouted at the masked man/lady. "I need to kill that fairy.." the mask person said. "W-What Who are you?!?" I said with pure shock. I'm confused who is this person and why do they want to kill helbram?!?

Helbram's POV

"Huh? What are you doing here?! This is not your fight human!" I shouted at the person who was infront of harlequin. "What an idiot well I don't care. This is the last time they are gonna be here welp it's not fault." I said in my head. "H-HEY HE'S A DANGEROUS MAN HOW YOU GOING TO KILL HIM?!?" Harlequin shouted with a confused look but angry at the same time. "Kill me? What did I ever do to you human?" I said to the masked person. I was confused but This became even interesting..

Y/N's POV

"Kill me? What did I ever do to you human?" The fairy spoke to me. I took off my mask and looked at the fairy. He's eye widened but still confused.."You were there when I burned the village..You didn't even look sad when I burned the village so why kill me?" He spoke.."It's NOT the village! You burnt the house that was far from the village?!?" I said with an annoyed tone but also anger. "Oh? That house...HAHA you cared for the old hag in that house? That's sweet welp too bad she's dead" he said to me. THATS IT! I'm killing him. I took of the spell and spread my wings and flew to him. He looked shocked but he needed to defend himself.

King's POV

"W-Wait that wings..isn't that the wings of the..no that's impossible. They died..Wait no need to think about these stuff right now. I need to stop them! " I said in my head and started to float to them as fast I could. I shot a blast to helbram and the mask person looked at me "Why would you do that?!? I almost got him!" They shouted at me. "I'm the one who should kill him..." I said sadly since I didn't want to kill him again.

Y/N's POV

"I'm the one who should kill him..." he said to me.."What?Why?!" I said to him. "He had suffered because of me.." He spoke. I then read his mind "I can't let them kill helbram it's my fault he's doing this. I made him suffer for so long..I know that he doesn't want to do this...I'm sorry but I can't let you kill him" I looked shocked. But.....I think mom wouldn't want me to kill them..I'm such an idiot..I started to fly away but I once fainted again..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Author Note :

Y'all I'm so sorry if this is crappy af. My head went crazy here so ye..

🦋End of Chapter 2🦋
685 words