Chapter 6

🦋The Fight Festival🦋

Y/N's POV

Me and Elizabeth were chatting inside of the boar hut. We were talking about random stuff. We Meliodas heading towards us. "We're here." Said Meliodas. Me and Elizabeth were heading outside and saw something that was unexpected. A giant maze. "I thought it. We were going to a festival not a maze." Elizabeth said to Meliodas with a confused look. "Hm we are in the right place. Maybe if we finished this maze we will get to the festival!" Meliodas said like he discovered water. "Yeah I know I'm such a genius" He said with a smug face. I looked at him with a 'bruh' face. Elizabeth just smiled at him. "Yeah Yeah whatever. Lets go now." I said to them. Meliodas smirked.

When we headed inside of the maze. It had incredible strong magic around it. The magic felt little familiar to me but it didn't bother me. Suddenly the walls started to change and then I was now alone with Elizabeth and Hawk. "eeek" Hawk screamed. "Oh no! Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth said with worry in her eyes. "Guys don't worry. Remember when Meliodas said that we need to finish this so the festival start right? So no need to worry! And besides you guys have me! I can you protect you all I swear!" I said cheerfully so I could brighten them up. "Well you are right y/n. Lets go!" Elizabeth cheered up. Us three started to move on.

"I sense a familiar aura here guys..it reminds me of diana- Wait DIANA IS HERE?!" I then realized that Diana was in the same maze. We need to find her immediately. Us three started walking a little bit more faster. And that's when we saw Diana.."Diana!" Said Elizabeth with a cheerful smile. "H-Huh?! Who are you!?" Diana then scream to her. Oh right I forgot she lost her memories.. "Diana it's us! King has been looking for you non stop ever since you left." Elizabeth said to Diana. "King? Who's that? It doesn't matter I shouldn't trust humans like you. Now leave me alone. " Diana started walking away from us again. I flew to her face. "Okay even tho you forgot about us. You should now that humans are not the same and no we are not going to leave you alone." I said to Diana. She looked annoyed but then said "Whatever just don't bother me." I went down to Elizabeth and hawk and smiled then we started walking together. It was not bad actually but not good also. It was mostly an awkward walk, I would say so for myself. We had finally ended the maze. I saw Meliodas and the others surprisingly. Everyone was at the maze.

"Attention Everyone! Welcome to the ultimate time consumer- I mean fight festival. Anyways i'll be eliminating those who are still at the maze" A familiar boy said..Wait that's him again?! The boy started to remove the vines from he's body. As we reveal he's beautiful rainbow wings. "Wait your Gloxinia the first fairy king!" King said surprisingly. "Gloxinia? That sounds is really familiar like I heard of it and I-" My thoughts were interrupted by Gloxinia speaking. "Huh..didn't hear that name in a while..I'm Gloxinia, The nineth member of Ten Commandments." He said then King said "But didn't you went missing? Why did you join the Ten Commandments?" Gloxinia stared at King and responded with "For the winners for the fighting festival. You can ask me anything and I will say truthfully" Gloxinia said then looked at you and smirked. You blushed slightly "Why is staring at me? Do I have something in my face? Do I look like a mess? Wait why am I thinking about how I look? Can he just stop looking at me. I'm nervous" Gloxinia then looked away but didn't remove his smirk on he's face. "Before we start the festival. y/n will not be attending for some reasons. Anyways good luck Everyone! you need it.." Gloxinia announce to everyone. The others looked at me confused like they wanted to know the reasons expect Meliodas didn't even react..

As everyone went to their places. I stood there still until I felt vines grabbing me and started heading to Gloxinia. As I went closer Gloxinia. The vines then let go of me. Gloxinia then grabbed me by my hand and looked at my ring. He smiled "Why haven't you remove it?" I was surprised but kept it inside. "Um..It didn't feel right.." I spoke softly. Gloxinia looked at me with he's dark purplish eyes with a small tint of hazel..it felt like I was drowning in them. "You lost in my eyes eh?" Gloxinia said. "W-What no! That's so weird.." Gloxinia smirked. I blushed even more but tried to hide it "A-Anyways why are you doing this like being kind to me? I'm supposed to be your enemy?!" I said to Gloxinia with pure confusion in my eyes. "Oh y/n you will found out soon the answer enough". Gloxinia became more and more confusing everytime I talked to him. "Why must you be so confusing?" I complained. "Ha still a tsundere I see" Gloxinia said smugly. "Huh?"

I was watching the others fight but King's and Diana's fight looked more interesting than the others. They were fighting a version of drole and a girl fairy that seems pretty..

Gloxinias POV

I watched y/n as they watched the others fight. I knew that y/n would be mad if Meliodas gets killed but I can't really do anything about that..I'm still planning how to get their memories back. It's been 3000 and I missed y/n so much. It pained me when y/n looked at me like I was some kind of stranger..

Y/N's POV

The battle started to intense. It looks like diana and king are gonna lose. Suddenly I saw king glowing with power. Kings power went higher. Diana looked surprised like she had since a goddess or something. Gloxinia mumble something I heard some of it like "so this is current fairy king.." I think that's what Gloxinia said but I didn't quite follow. King soon defeated both of them but suddenly I saw them getting put in a box and then I got teleported into the same box. I looked at Gloxinia with confusion but he suddenly looked away. The only person I saw was Meliodas and all of the Ten Commandments?! "What they doing here?! Why is Meliodas the only one there?? What's gonna happen to him?!" My mind was going insane meanwhile Gloxinia read your mind and felt bad but again he had to do nothing..I watched the scene in fear. I looked at the eyes of the leader zeldris. Zeldris looked back at me then suddenly I felt something like my head started to hurt I heard voices everywhere but it suddenly stop. I had fainted again..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Author Note :

aaaaa sorry if the spelling and grammar is wrong. It's the middle of the night again so ye. most at the time I make y/n faint so yuh pretty cool? And I also changed the title of the book now it's called "Forgotten Memories" yee..Anyways have a great day/night!! I sleep now. Buh Byee!

🦋Chapter 6🦋
1235 words